Reviews for February 14, 2259
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
A beautiful, sweet story. Perfect for Valentine's Day.
LornaCat chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was absolutely lovely, you captured both characters perfectly! I started watching the show recently, so I've been trying to avoid reading fanfic until I'm through the series. I only finished season 3 tonight, so this story was not only perfect in its execution but also perfect as a way to tide me over with sweetness until I can see what happens next!

They're too adorable. You really captured their friendly awkwardness, Delenn's confusion, Sheridan's happy-go-lucky attitude toward that confusion, the way they care about and respect one another. Awww. After a while in the Delenn centered section, I started to read the narration in her voice _ I like when I get hints of the characters in the narration and that played very well here.

He was still laughing. It was cruel.

"I'm sorry. Okay. Fly her in."

haha! :D

The references to their life on the station were also well placed, like Delenn's friendship with (or, interrogation of) Susan, and Sheridan's lonely night habits. It all felt so right.

Thanks so much for such a great read. :) Hopefully I can watch the rest soon and really dive in to the rest of the stories.
CianLlyr chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Loved this story. Especially the final two lines; beautiful. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww. :D Adorable, they are it! 3
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
poor John he couldn't seem to say anything right...very sweet and lol worthy update on one of my favorite ships!
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was beautiful look into John's mind and emotions as a widower looking at a new chance of love- I think you encapsulated the feelings of loss, guilt and emotional exhastion very realistically.