Reviews for Flatline
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 4/25
Ha! XD Again, this is a new ability about Kid I didn't even think could be possible. I don't know why it hasn't occurred to me or why no one else has even thought about it being within his capabilities.
XD Great job with this. I wish there was more!
dearheadlights chapter 1 . 1/14
This is so beautiful, and sweet and well done...I'm really in love with it. You handle the two of them so well, and your style is incredible. So great!
Phantom4747 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Not only is it adorable it's realistic. You made the characters exactly how they are personality wise and everything else. Usually when I read a Kid x Liz I don't like it because the characters never act how they usually do but to me personally they were spot on and it's well written as well. It's beautiful, my favorite fic in the entire world! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
were are the nurses I mean he is codeing
wordfiend chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Liz might be a killjoy, but she's a fabulous killjoy ;)
Random1 XD chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Hahaha... that was sweet... but somehow I can't read it without thinking that they should totally use Kid's ability to pull a prank on thier friends on April fools er something XD
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Aww, that was too cute! I don't normally read KiddxLiz stuff but this was a great one-shot! Thanks! Thunder
Tawny chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
HARHARHAR So much fun.
guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
adorable one-shot! I really enjoyed it
Caraqueen chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was, as Kid would say, absolutely perfect. Lighthearted and cute, but still that depth that you capture so well. Love love love.
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This story is so cute!
Padfoot's Pawprint chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
:D

i really liked this story

it's super deep and cute at the same time

loved it [:

thanks for writing this and I look forward to more.
11ng chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is simply genius. This concept entirely captured my attention and I certainly enjoyed devouring this piece of work! The use of vocabularies is just plain satisfying, not too overused. Everything went so smoothly and the sequence was perfect! I'm really glad I gave this FF a chance, definitely didn't disappoint me.

It gives me vivid imagination of what's going on, a job well done! I've read the other 2 stories on this pairing you wrote too and I deeply enjoyed those as well, but this one really stood out and is now one of my favourites, despite the fact that this is only a sub pairing I support!

Do continue with the KID/LIZ stories please!

-RB
FortheLoveofPlot chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I LOVE IT! It was genius! absolutely genius! The idea was original and the description was beautiful! Liz and Kid are so perfect.

write on 3
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Guys just remember that you are in the Dispensary and that Patty isn't that far away and that anybody could walk in at any given moment. Love it!