Reviews for My Boy's ExBoyfriend
Usagi-Twins chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I FUCKING LOVE IT!
BlackCherryCookie chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I dont have enough words to say hoooow awsome this is! *_* I really do love Lavi and Allen...and your story, the whole writing is soo amazing! I love it 3
Your way of telling a Story is the best... you have a faaan here! /
InnerBeast chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I enjoyed every bit of dis. You made my day. :) I needed some good kanda bashing and Laven. Mostly the Laven dough. :p Kutos to you and cookie! *gives you one.*
NoName-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Oh
My
God
*SQUEEEEEAAAALLLL*
ASDFGHJKL THIS WAS SO FREAKING I AWESOME I CAN'T EVEN KYAAAAAAAAA!
I have NO clue how you came up with this, but however it happened, *glomps you* I LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR IT!
Probably one of the best if not the best Laven- hell, oneshots in general I have ever read!
AMAZING job! :D
Keep up the amazing work! .
deadlytiming chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This was really good one of my top fanfics, I hate yullen and absolutely love laven my cousin would probably say I was loven laven which in that fact she is right XD
Arkytior's Song chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
x3 LOL LOVED THIS!
NightRiddler12 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Awesome fic to read on Valentine's Day (I think; still a good fic anyway), although kind of depressing... Anyways, really glad for Allen and Lavi Too bad Kanda had to be a cheater in this, but it was for a good purpose. And Kanda...that line is so old ;)
CrimsonDeath413 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I was laughing so hard at the part where Lavi said, "'Allen, I had to break this to you, but Yu Kanda is a lesbian.'" It almost got me found out by my dad for reading fanfics at 11 on a school night... Anyways,...I love how Lavi just blabbers to himself in his head, it sounds like something he would do. And I love the way that Allen is all sweet and innocent but has a bad side. And Ijust love how you played all the characters. Very nice, very nice! Anywho, have a nice day and or night, kind sir and or madam!
satansfingernails chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Soooo Kanda's a lesbian? I KNEW IT! HAHAHAHA! My friend owes me money xD
I didn't know there was a single's awareness day :o That's cool I mean, I can't celebrate it but, AWESOME!
MoiTrueDreamWriter chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That's my favorite song, that and Give Him Up
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
OH HELL YEAH THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME. ILOVE THE SONG MY GIRLS EX-BOYFREIND SO I THANK U
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is one of my favourite stories:)
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I really liked this
Synck chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
i loved this! it was so sweet! i loved the principle's reaction to finding them in the hallway. and i love the ending were kanda trys to get allen back. stupid kanda. man i hate the yullen pairing! it is so...blah! i find it kinda gross. but i love the laven pariing! and this was perfect!
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
love this! Absolutely adorable and wonderful! Great job!