Reviews for Let the beat drop
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I like it! Good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Only he'll that was hot!
Klagana1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That's a dream of mine! Hot damn sex with twins! That was great!
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I didn't know Atem could get off by being smacked on the butt. Interesting information *evil smile*
I burst out laughing at that last part
"Oh no, you misunderstand. He will be the seme, not you."
"what?"
"Oh, I like that idea!"
X"DDDD
But over all this was very sexy and erotic. In cant wait to read the additional chapters .
YugiYamiAtem21 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
omg one of my favorite stories as of now.
Genevieve chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
I absoluteley loved it, especially pole-dancing Yuugi.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Awesome. Sexy, hot, wonderful descriptions and song choices. Pile dancing Yuugi is a sexy bitch ;D

You should TOTALLY uploaded a chapter of Atem tying up Yami and having Yuugi be the seme. That'd be hilarious and fucking sexy all at once XD
Zero02030406 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Holy $!& somehow u managed to put all my favorite songs in a frieakin fan fic are u some type of mind reader or omthin
Great chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Make the punishment of Yami, it would be good!
DragonFire Princess chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Love this chapter, hope the rest of the chapters is just like this one.
Asarath Metreon Sinthos chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
you should sooo do that chapter for, like, a bonus or something. that idea would be genius. great story by the way.
Mukuro234 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Very interesting read
Lunarius-Chibi chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
You know what would be awesome, if you had a oneshot where it showed how Joey and Ryou met their boyfriend's...and maybe a YuseiXJaden...maybe...

This was hot as all get out and damn...honey, keep it up. I love this two-shot! *huggles*
xxMomoXYamixx chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
You should totally make a chapter of that happening. Where Atem ties Yami up and Yugi get's his way with him.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
I can't help but cackle at Yami's reaction. He acts like it's such a bad thing.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »