Reviews for Needing to Confess
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 1/29
This story is so them. I loved the end scene of this episode. It tied up their belief systems, reaffirming the types of people they are, how although different in their core beliefs, it's the basis for who they are & why they are so good together. Speaking of together, can't wait to read on.
Boldtvillemayor chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I love this story!
threesquares chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I'm rereading a lot lately. And I reread this. I dont know if I reviewed before...I guess we'll find out when I push thebutton...but I really like it. It's clever, the way you made me rethink Brennan's expressions and body language of the actual part of the ep in the diner. It's got this nice hook of authenticity (you always di your research!) To it with the facts of the confessional. The priest is a hoot, b&b are hot, and it was just an excellent story! Thanks. Michele. Here goes nuthin'... ;-)
MJRojas28 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I only have one request for this story: MORE SINS PLEASE!

(right now the only one I can think of is a child out of wedlock,but that's because we're SO close to ending our seemly never-ending hiatus! YAY!)

xoxo
avaniheath chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I enjoyed this so much! Nice little spin on that episode. I love the snarky priest! Reminds me of a few pastors I know ... And his advice on marrying Brennan was cool, too. Smutastic!
Jasper777 chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Only you Lesera, can make me really enjoy reading a confession given by an FBI agent after having sex with his partner. Really!.

This was a great story- two chapters that covered all the bases...including a leather jacket. Nice.

What else have you got up your sleeve. April 5th is a LONG ways off.
dharmamonkey chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Setting aside the fact that I'm the one apparently who dumped the seed from which this fic was spawned (that definitely sounds dirty, pal), this was a great read. You have taken Booth's Catholic complex to the level of an art form here. Oh, and the smut was really hot. Of course, I skimmed that part, well, until I got to the leather jacket part, which was hella hot ::snicker:: No, that's a lie. I read the whole thing. Twice. Loved it. Glad I could spill my metaphorical seed and spawn a thing of beauty like this. Even more glad that you gave it life and made it awesome.
threesquares chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
This was a really interesting story, with its emphasis on religion and the religious theory around confession. As always, great smut! Especially liked the idea of brennan wearing his jacket setting booth off. Thanks, Michele
Jasper777 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Wow, Ok, I am LMAO at myself, I have read this first chapter and I don't know which I want to read more now...Booth's confession or some hot,descriptive, action packed B&B paragraphs...

Seriously, don't laugh...I am in a quandry here, with you listed as the author...I kinda lean toward the second...but I REALLY want the first too.

Siggghhhh, Thank God, I know you will come through with both.
Tamarakv chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I think, that like with all your stories, I can't wait for more
DWBB chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love the spin you have put on this scene. Very B&B, can't wait for more.
penandra chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Thank you so much for this delightful story! I know that I did not give a lot of parameters for the challenge (I have all kinds of excuses, but no real reasons ;-)

I really enjoy stories where the author fills in the blanks between what HH&Co give us and move us farther into their lives . . . I especially like where this one seems to be headed (especially considering that you rated it M!) -

I know you're tired, but…can I ask a favor? I don't…I don't want to be alone right now. Will…will you stay?"

and Booth's thoughts

As he stared at her pleading eyes, he felt a warmth blossom in his chest as he made his decision, and she didn't have to ask to twice.

I laughed that you had him go to a different church for confession - and for him to drive from the District all the way out into Falls Church - He REALLY does not want anyone to know him!

Thank you for this fic - Hope your Valentine's Day was happy and Happy Half Price Chocolate Day!
LJLanham chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Excellent choice. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I like it. Looking forward to more. Please post soon.
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 2/15/2012