Reviews for I'll Be Happy in the Dark
claire3loves3music chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I love all your David/eve fics! I can definitely see them as a pairing once she is older. I hope you write more of them ...hint, hint ;)
scarlett chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
love it !
marie chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
please write more stories about them like more chapters that would be awesome!
Solia chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Hi! I really liked this. It was sweet and natural. I enjoyed the moments-in-time style of storytelling that showed the moments that would make them. The choice to write in present tense gives a more fluid feel.

I also like that you didn't hook them up the moment Eve was old enough!

Thanks for a great read.

Solia
michelleroberson2700 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awesome! I just watched this movie & upon seeing David&Eve I thought,"Yep...they'd make an awesome couple when she grows up." Great job on this! Short sweet and to the point.
Scifi fan 101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
you should write more!
FogMisty chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Psssh. Who needs subtext when you have imagination? I thought this was a really well written story. It's great seeing them come full circle (even though it took them 100 plus years to do so) and I really appreciated the really powerful emotions you managed to pack into very spare moments of writing. Keep writing please!
Lupinara chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This story is so wonderful and really well written. I wish soooo much that you would continue but alas you may not. Great job and good writing! :3
HellequinSweetblood chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
i love this story! i definitely think that there needs to be more stories about these two. for some reason i see them working
mercscilla chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I am so glad to see that there is at least one other person that ships them. :D You've have a wonderful way with words and I love how you tell the development of their relationship, Eve's slowly understanding of David's feelings for her, with just a few sentences.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
interesting you put Eve and David together.