Reviews for The Second and Last Kiss
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This is super sad! But very well written.
Over-hill-and-under-hill chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This was is beautiful. And it really captured the feeling if the show, which a lot of fics don't. I'd it weird I cried!
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Beautiful and so sad. Thank you...it needed to be written.

D.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
that is painfully adorable
Darlin chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Brilliant! Brilliant! says fellow fan fiction author, Darlin, with tears in her eyes. Bowing now. Hats off to you for a lovely way to end a most lovely, whimsical show.
me chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
if she would have been dead 36 years ago she would have been dead at 47 and she was only 28 when he brought her back
iHeartPi chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was really well written, it sounded exactly like the show. And I'm not ashamed to admit I was welling up a little bit there. Seriously, wonderfully bittersweet story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
The only thing that would suck about the second kiss is that Chuck wouldn't really get to enjoy, and Ned would have killed her... :'c Why did they discontinue it? Those idiots. Lee Pace, aka Ned, is in the new Breaking Dawn movie btw. :'3 he gorgeous.
lectorrima chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh, wonderful OS. Who could have thought they would live together so long without touching each other, even by chance. Chuck have been waiting so long for that second kiss. And so Ned. They both know what is happening next and they accept it, what is absolutely sad but also ... romantic. Bravo for your performance and thanks for your post.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
*sniff* I miss that show.
Haven14 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012