Reviews for Chocolate and Rude Customers
PochiAndPuffin chapter 1 . 2/18
Aw this was really cute! And very funny as well! XD
cristania.miracle chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Awwwe!
Not Your Buisness chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wow, this is adorable. I'm going to read this every Valentines day, starting this Valentins day!
ChangelingX chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Cute and simple story! I like it! This pairing is one of my OTPs too. :)
Beanie chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Aww! I love the ending part! So cute!
KaoruTheRandomBookworm chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
"Excuse me, ma'am?" asked an man with an America accent.

"Yes?" Belgium asked, trying her best to hide her annoyment with all of today's customers.

"I was just wondering. Is chocolate from Belgium and chocolate from America the same kind of chocolate?"

Belgium's smile stayed firmly in place. "Sir? I'm not sure I quite understand..."

The man cut her off. "The chocolate, miss. Is it the same? You see, I'm from America and I decided to take my girlfriend to this country for Valentine's day. We are using our vacation days to do this. I want to know if the chocolate is the same. I don't want my wife's Valentine's day to be ruined because I didn't get her the best quality."

"Sir, I can assure you that our chocolate is of the best quality..."

"That doesn't really answer my question though! In America, there's this special chocolate called Belgium Chocolate and..."

"Belgian..." Belgium corrected.

"What?" The American asked rather rudely.

"It's Belgian chocolate. And that's the kind we see here, yes."

"BUT IS IT THE SAME AS AMERICAN CHOCOLATE?"

"You've never tasted it?"

"No. Which is why I want to know if it is THE SAME!"

"Get out," Belgium said through clenched teeth.

"Excuse me?"

"Get. OUT!" Belgium suddenly wished she had some sort of weapon to pull on this man.

"I plan to report you to your manager!" the America yelled back at her before walking out the door, clearly not planning to do anything with her manager.

"Ma'am?" her manager said, tapping her on the shoulder.

"Yes?" Belgium sighed.

"I think that should be your last customer of the day...If you don't mind."

Belgium nodded. "I understand." She took off her apron and walked out the door, really needing a drink.
Bob45 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I liked it
Bex.of.Sealand chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Really interesting! I love how almost all the customers are complete whack jobs (I also agree that the man offering himself up must be France!). Good job portraying Romano's bad self XD

Seriously, though, nice work! And don't worry, there's not many grammar mistakes that I saw.
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Loved it~! BelgiumxRomano is my Hetalia OTP! And yes, there are weird customers in the world, according to a few of my friends. Though that sounds like a lot of flowers...

GOTTA GO! PEACE!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I like how Belguim's first line is a catchphrase from The Simpsons. I see what you did there.

Belguim's right. If the guy keeps talking - I mean, arguing - with her, his wife will get suspicious. She may even break up with him because of that.

Sorry, sir, you can't return chocolate you've already eaten. Just let me eat it if you want it off of your hands. Plus, we don't accept IOUs. Thank you, and have a nice day.

I think the guy who wanted to pay for chocolate with his body was France, just saying.

I want deep-fried chocolate. Why? Because the chicken fingers from Burger King weren't enough, that's why.

Hamsters as currency? This sounds awesome, yet not awesome. It's awesome/not-awesome.

Yeah! Go Belguim! Represent! Yahooooo!

Okay, that may sound OOC, but whatevs. I got in a rant, and it's all that matters.
Nutty Nerd chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was cute, even if Belgium/Romano isn't a favorite pairing of mine. Belgium definately would make the first move ;D
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
lol nice job with the weird people she had to deal with XD