Reviews for Solutions
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Please update soon
Nickan chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
Loved it so far. Can't wait to read more of it! Thank you fot sharing this with us.
DarkNScarrie chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hiya :) Just letting you know that I have followed Seven Percent, Brother's and Solutions avidly for the past couple of months! I would read new chapters on my phone on the way to school in the mornings and you have greatly reduced my boredom time lol. I originally only liked to read Post-Riechenbach but you have converted me :D Great story lines, ideas and general writing ability! I am however a bit upset that you haven't updated Solutions in awhile... However I respect that you have things to do and I haven't actually gotten round to writing a fic yet so I can't really talk lol. Keep up the good work! Some of the best Sherlock fanfics ever! x
TadPole11 chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
I cannot imagine what it must be like for poor John, LOL.

Would love to know Mycroft's POV at the moment.
TadPole11 chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
Sherlock can be such a CHILD. Very IC glimpse of him, still not sure why he didn't answer his brother.

Except for the aforementioned childishness. :)
the ticking clock chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
AMAZING chapter. Loved the interactions between all the characters, and just...wow!
JForward chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
Double update! I'm glad things are evening out. You write so grippingly!
sunsetfan24 chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
oh really? are you serious?

This chapter - as good as it is - didn't really change the cliffhanger for the better... :P

I like the chapter. I can imagine Sherlock in the tub very good.

But it's too short!

Can't wait for the next one :D
Chi chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
A cliffhanger? Why you torture us so!

Can't wait for more :]
Mitaya chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Oooh, cliffie! I'm excited! Am very curious about what's going through Sherlock's head right now :)
sunsetfan24 chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
No, no, no, no , no, no , nooo!

Are you serious?

You can't just end there !

I have 6 ideas so far what he could do in there...

... and I surely can think of some more!

Please don't wait with the next chapter!

I bloody love this story !
lotluz chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
Thanks for the additional chapter. I wonder what John will find in the bathroom.
TadPole11 chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
Oh, Sherlock. You don't hate your brother. And I hope his idiot self didn't go off and do something stupid. :(

Mycroft shouldn't have said he had better things to do, even though I understand he probably did have better things to do than be insulted by his bratty lil bro.

Their relationship breaks my heart. The ANGST. Gah.

Please let Sherlock be okay. :(
the ticking clock chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
great chapter :) can't wait to see what happens next, love the insight into Mycroft's thoughts, and the way you portray John and Sherlock's friendship...

update soon!
TadPole11 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Really, John has a lot of patience to not want to move out after the first day.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »