Reviews for The Coraline Chronicles: Book 1: Axis of Shadow
DrewTheLittlePoet chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
This one was some kinda Percy Jackson-ish, but I still like it (Not that I don't like Percy Jackson series, I really enjoy them actually, but I don't know, Coraline fanfics have a different atmosphere maybe thats why...).
DrewTheLittlePoet chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
Whoa! LOVED IT! Coraline's attitude, Wybie losing himself, classic fake sweetness of Beldam...
DrewTheLittlePoet chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Haha LOL. Exciting ending for the chapter btw.
DrewTheLittlePoet chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Wow... I just freaked out! XD
DrewTheLittlePoet chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
I think Miranda might be the girl who has been kidnapped and now is Beldam's secret agent(not that I think its her fault, probably Beldam washed her brain).
DrewTheLittlePoet chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
I just love reading it... But I think one dream was enough (though second one was as scary as it too...)
DrewTheLittlePoet chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I really enjoyed it! It will be one of my fav stories if it goes on like this. I wish it wasn't just a dream though XD. It would be more exciting then. Anyway, I'm still sure that this will happen in a really short time... :)
obliviouskage chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Good start. I actually like this. Very Interesting.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/21/2014
This is one of the best story's I've ever read!
Cooljoe64 chapter 26 . 3/8/2014
I liked this Coraline fanfic
ZeCheeseCake chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
This story is awesome! It's very fast- pacing, and suspenseful. I honestly don't know what will happen next. By the way, I like the interesting concept you did with Wyborne having a crush on Coraline. I find that very cute. Anyways, very good story!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
Hopefully the sequel will be good!
dnom96 chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
Well, I just hope that the phone call from Oregon to Illinois was not too expensive :) Congratulations on completing the story, i hope that the sequel will be awesome too!
Woodswolf chapter 26 . 9/14/2013
There was a girl from nowhere who was called, by many, a miracle worker. Because she told no one her name, she was known by most as the Oracle.

People in distress would flock to her by the thousands to hear her advice and truth. She presumably had infinite knowledge, the power to unlock secrets of the future and past, and to reveal the spirits of the dead.

The more people came to see her, the more they realized that her gifts were more evil than good. Those that came to see her for the dead joined the dead. Those that came for the past stooped to insanity. Those that came for the future ruined their lives on frivolous exchanges. Those that came for knowledge were haunted by truths for the rest of their lives. Most, if not all, disappeared or committed suicide en masse.

The Oracle, though she originally had been a curious construct, had been cursed by the great God of Purgatory, Lazarus the Ancient and Lost. She had helped defeat a great monster and proved herself more worthy than it; thus, the Dark God rewarded her by recreating her with divine powers. She became a member of his prized race of demons, and fell to darkness.

In her last moments of sanity, she was betrayed twice and left alone.

Then the Void blazed to life around her, and she rose from the darkness into the gaze of the Dark God Lazarus.

She was his greatest servant: she wove the Void effortlessly into astounding shapes and sizes, stretching the very fabric of time and space to its very limit to form her new masterpiece. She was the Goddess of the Void-World, and the Dark God smiled down upon her with an evil grin.

When her trap was laid, she set off to the other reality beyond an ancient portal. She became an Oracle, and spread her message of pain and suffering to the reality beyond.

The many suicides and disappearances were all her works of praise to Lazarus. Many souls were piled on his altar, all extras given up to his cause.

The Oracle knows that one day, one day soon, the Betrayer will return to her and fight her for the fate of reality.

The Oracle cannot see the end of the battle.

So the Oracle spends her time reading fortunes, revealing ghosts, and spilling powerful secrets.

She wants the Betrayer to appear.

She wants to destroy the Betrayer.
xxcandylover23xx chapter 26 . 9/14/2013
my god, please hurry up with the new story, i'm dying to read more.