Reviews for The Coraline Chronicles: Book 1: Axis of Shadow
Hakken-Senshi chapter 26 . 6/20
Very good indeed. I noticed some errors along the way, but I can't remember all of them. Skimming through the chapters should be enough to find what's wrong. I hope the second one is as good if not better, because that's what I'm gonna read next. Congrats!
Hakken-Senshi chapter 1 . 6/19
Great start. I see one error: beldam, which should have a capital "b". It isn't very often that I find nearly nothing wrong with someone's writing, and one error? That's something I'm not used to seeing. I think I'm really gonna like this fic.
DrewTheLittlePoet chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
This one was some kinda Percy Jackson-ish, but I still like it (Not that I don't like Percy Jackson series, I really enjoy them actually, but I don't know, Coraline fanfics have a different atmosphere maybe thats why...).
DrewTheLittlePoet chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
Whoa! LOVED IT! Coraline's attitude, Wybie losing himself, classic fake sweetness of Beldam...
DrewTheLittlePoet chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Haha LOL. Exciting ending for the chapter btw.
DrewTheLittlePoet chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Wow... I just freaked out! XD
DrewTheLittlePoet chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
I think Miranda might be the girl who has been kidnapped and now is Beldam's secret agent(not that I think its her fault, probably Beldam washed her brain).
DrewTheLittlePoet chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
I just love reading it... But I think one dream was enough (though second one was as scary as it too...)
DrewTheLittlePoet chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I really enjoyed it! It will be one of my fav stories if it goes on like this. I wish it wasn't just a dream though XD. It would be more exciting then. Anyway, I'm still sure that this will happen in a really short time... :)
TheAlteredHope chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Good start. I actually like this. Very Interesting.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/21/2014
This is one of the best story's I've ever read!
Cooljoe64 chapter 26 . 3/8/2014
I liked this Coraline fanfic
ZeCheeseCake chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
This story is awesome! It's very fast- pacing, and suspenseful. I honestly don't know what will happen next. By the way, I like the interesting concept you did with Wyborne having a crush on Coraline. I find that very cute. Anyways, very good story!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
Hopefully the sequel will be good!
dnom96 chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
Well, I just hope that the phone call from Oregon to Illinois was not too expensive :) Congratulations on completing the story, i hope that the sequel will be awesome too!