Reviews for When Everything's Made To Be Broken
xo-j-e-i-j-a-h-xo chapter 11 . 4/17
That was a very sweet ending. I enjoyed the read. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Really beautiful.
loveless90 chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Aww, i'm so in love. This fic is overall well written and the storyline is simply great. I love how Rachel handle Quinn, and you dont stick to a bullied or annoying big ego but sweet diva Rachel like in other fic, you simply write a beautiful soul Rachel which is fresh and amazing. Quinn has her troubles, which surprised me but in the end, she works it out and i like the way you portrait Quinn, broken but yet, so heartfelt and lovely still. One thing bother me tho is that this fic needs waaay more attention than 53 reviews. Haha, anyway, i love your writings and hope to read more from you soon.
loveless90 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Ohhh, i'm starting to love this. Continue to the next chapter to see where this going next.
sapphirous chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
I just dont like Quinn's career path..seriously it's out of her league. I wish she love to do some artistic stuff like painting, photography, writing or actress. Because those are much better for her character. I never thought Quinn Fabray will love something like this. I only love her non-bitchy attitude in this story, other than that she seriously a disappointment when it come to stand up for herself and let other people define her life. I mean thats fucked up. I always hate Russell and Judy's character. I just want to strangled them to death, so frustrating I tell ya.
sapphirous chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I love this Quinn :) she's so perfect like rachel's description
Emerald Stag chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
This was a really sweet story. I liked how you approached the Rachel/Quinn relationship and eliminating the animosity between the characters and having Rachel crush from afar/near as their lives went on, AND most importantly I liked seeing a protracted period where they were just being friends and trusting each other. That was a great part to the story. I'm glad I read this, amazing job!
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
That was a really great story. I loved the will they/wont they and the turmoil and the romance. It was really great :)
Blinkiss-Another Shipper chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
I loved it! I hope you do a sequel of their future together or something like that :D
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Wooo! this was amazing such a great job wow. I loved all the changes . I wasn't suspecting Sam to get hurt or Quinn's dad too find out that way also I loved Rachel being the one to come out as gay that's rare everything was so nice.
FaBAMF chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Just read all of this story, so many feels and I loved it! thanks!
hypegurl chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
loved it. every word. amazing story. thank you!
polux chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
awww sweet hell that was amazing...i just finish reading the whole thing and it was great...
LadyL.L chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
Simply beautiful this story, I loved from beginning to end, I found it strange that left out many things like why the father of Sam the attack, or what or where Quinn was going to college.

But overall it was pretty much the story.

I hope I see your other stories with this ship soon.

Good luck and up ...
Cassiscass chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
This was absolutely beautiful and a joy to read.

Your Brittany may have been the most hilariously in character thing I've ever read on ff! The way you wove the plot lines together and the subtle hints you gave, especially about Sam's story, were great! You obviously have a great talent and I hope you continue writing.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »