Reviews for Love & War
I like this, but i hope you add more romantic scenes of kenkao at the ending
timey-wimey detector chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
They're so adorable...sigh...its kind of a good thing they haven't confessed yet.
timey-wimey detector chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
Please please please double check your Japanese. They aren't huge errors, but with Japanese, the smallest changes can change the whole meaning, so be careful. A funny example of this would be the difference between house or in certain situations "my" (uchi), and ,for lack of a better word, poo (unchi), is one letter. I'm not saying this to be mean, because if I didn't like your story I wouldn't be reading it. ;D
Mythicall Moon chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
You should go back and deal with page 10 needs quotations, ellipses, and such - including style correction - it doesn't match the rest of the story style. Some of the style may already be there - the bold and the italics.

If you need a beta, I could help with grammar and spellings, as well as some other things such as the punctuation marks.
kokoronagomu chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
it is always a pleasure to find such a gem -it's my sole reason for combing the 'rk' archives.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
Hotaru Himura chapter 13 . 9/30/2010
amazing and beautiful i loved it. :D
noname00 chapter 13 . 4/17/2010
Im so glad I found this fic, it was great
kidokogoro chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
The Inn that Kenshin stayed in at this point in time was the Ikedeya I believe. It may have been the Kohagi but I can't rememeber. But yes Okami was the Inn Keper that Kenshin was so close to during the revolution. If i'm not mistaken I believe Kenshin only ever spoke to her and Katsura in length.
Nadya Lubov chapter 13 . 8/26/2009
aww :) Great story :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
this was such a good chapter :) OK, on to reading more :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
This story is so great :) I am totally loving it so far :) Ok, must read more :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
oh my gosh, this story is so interesting so far :) can't wait to read more _x
Sonia120462 chapter 13 . 9/2/2008
aw...so cute!
savagewolfdemon22 chapter 13 . 4/11/2008
can you PLEASE make a sequl to this story? i really want to know how shiori and soujiro's relationship turns out!
rurouni dee chapter 13 . 3/19/2008
I absolutely loved this fic. I love how the characters still held their personalities (from the manga/anime) and I especially liked that Kenshin was able to move on (w/ Kaoru) in the end.

This fic was very well written. I enjoyed it immensely. I hope you continue to write! )