Reviews for Love & War
i hope you got to see the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie(s). if not, there are trailers for the first one and then for the two sequel movies. all three were great, the casting was fabulous! just copy/paste the codes into the youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY -the first live movie's trailer
yaLOPVAuJs4 -first movie's character profile trailers
8qRFhP5PhMk -first movie's dojo fight scene from the first chapter manga and first episode anime
a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)
NCei4Vm1ZP8 -another trailer
emy8JkKV6LQ -character profile trailers
BSl-T1AioDQ -trailer for the second sequel 'the legend ends'. they had changed the storyline of the anime/manga for the movie and it is quite interesting and scary in the implications but the director had hinted on another movie (a prequel or something more... hopefully it'll be both remembrance and jinchuu arcs).

i'm counting on big box office numbers to motivate them to film 'remembrance' and 'jinchuu' arcs of manga... you can see the all three online at a place called: gooddrama (you can google - gooddrama rurouni kenshin - although i'm not sure it's available in every country) the three movies will be listed:
"Rurouni Kenshin (2012)"
"Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (2014)"
"Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (2014)"
they can be watched in any one of the three or four screens on the page in seven or eight parts and each are around two hours long. you can also get the box-set dvds from places like cd-japan or amazon... i am waiting to see if they will be making anymore before i buy them all in a box set. ;)
enjoy!
I like this, but i hope you add more romantic scenes of kenkao at the ending
timey-wimey detector chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
They're so adorable...sigh...its kind of a good thing they haven't confessed yet.
timey-wimey detector chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
Please please please double check your Japanese. They aren't huge errors, but with Japanese, the smallest changes can change the whole meaning, so be careful. A funny example of this would be the difference between house or in certain situations "my" (uchi), and ,for lack of a better word, poo (unchi), is one letter. I'm not saying this to be mean, because if I didn't like your story I wouldn't be reading it. ;D
Mythicall Moon chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
You should go back and deal with page 10 needs quotations, ellipses, and such - including style correction - it doesn't match the rest of the story style. Some of the style may already be there - the bold and the italics.

If you need a beta, I could help with grammar and spellings, as well as some other things such as the punctuation marks.
kokoronagomu chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
it is always a pleasure to find such a gem -it's my sole reason for combing the 'rk' archives.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
Hotaru Himura chapter 13 . 9/30/2010
amazing and beautiful i loved it. :D
noname00 chapter 13 . 4/17/2010
Im so glad I found this fic, it was great
kidokogoro chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
The Inn that Kenshin stayed in at this point in time was the Ikedeya I believe. It may have been the Kohagi but I can't rememeber. But yes Okami was the Inn Keper that Kenshin was so close to during the revolution. If i'm not mistaken I believe Kenshin only ever spoke to her and Katsura in length.
Nadya Lubov chapter 13 . 8/26/2009
aww :) Great story :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
this was such a good chapter :) OK, on to reading more :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
This story is so great :) I am totally loving it so far :) Ok, must read more :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
oh my gosh, this story is so interesting so far :) can't wait to read more _x
Sonia120462 chapter 13 . 9/2/2008
aw...so cute!
savagewolfdemon22 chapter 13 . 4/11/2008
can you PLEASE make a sequl to this story? i really want to know how shiori and soujiro's relationship turns out!