Reviews for Heartless
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This fic deserves those nominations. It's brilliant. And I like how you raise the worry of how Spike loving WITHOUT a soul would mean that Angel might not have loved her that much after all. Because it seems to me that is part of Buffy's adamant denial about the matter in later seasons.
Lord Machiavelli's Understudy chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I adore how Buffy is trying to be politically correct about the wheelchair thing.
Also the fact that Spike thinks that drowning kittens is reprehensible.
MixItUp chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh wow. This is everything I could have wanted in a S2 Spuffy ficlet. So amazing.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I like this little vignette. You do a great job of capturing the characters and I totally agree with the honor idea on Buffy's part. Cool to have Spike point it out to her. Thank you for sharing!
Neinka chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
"High School Girl Attacks Disabled." - This is when I lost it XD
Very entertaining story! Thank you!
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
What a wonderful little ficlet. Good banter. Sweetest couple.
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is one of the most awesome little short stories I've read in ages. Thank you for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Really enjoyed this one shot. A wonderful combination of humor and insight. Well done!

BBE
Malvolia chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I was intrigued by the summary and wanted to see if you could pull it off. If you had mentioned the cookies, I probably would've thought "over-the-top" and passed this by. Which would have been a mistake, because somehow it WORKS. That she would not trust him but not want to try killing him in the middle of a mall, that he respects her and doesn't exactly hate her so much as need to kill her on principle. That Spike is very different from Angel all around. Very nicely done.
spuffy luvr chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is great! Humorous, and great Buffy and Spike voices.

I also loved the distinction between heartless and soulless. That's a great way to put it.
tommy chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great conversation between Spike and Buffy when they were enemies. Good combination of serious and funny. Hope there's more to come.
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Humorous stuff, I liked the little run on wandering and wheelchairs.

I could hear Buffy's voice in my head throughout though for some reason Spike sounded like Michael Cain in my head and I couldn't make it stop. I suspect that's got more to do with me than your story though.