Reviews for Prisoner
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Short story, but great writing! Keep it up :)
And to those hating on this, there was a warning, and if you don't like this kinda stuff, why read it?
Yusunf chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I would just like to point out that during the Italian Renaissance, homosexuality just wasn't a /thing/. However, homosexual sex was, but they didn't view it as thus. Sex was primarily used in the Renaissance for two functions - making babies and proving dominance. It was often that the man of the house would prove his dominance over his wife, or whoever else may reside in the house, even at the cost of rape. There are accounts of this, but society didn't view it as rape but rather that the man simply showed his power.
So yes, men proved their dominance over other men - it was a major outrage if the /younger/ man was dominant over his elder.
This may seem barbaric, but this is from the same age where people thought that things you saw while doing the diddly affected the baby - thus such famous paintings that were considered gorgeous (read: Boticelli) were in private homes, specifically bedrooms, as they thought that seeing that image while having sex would in turn make the baby beautiful.

The more you know. Don't bash without doing some research, in the least.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
interesting that after it Cesare tossed the keys to him and to the people complaing she did put at the beginning don't like, don't read
creedybird227 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Would u people shut up. If you didnt want to read it and disagree with it why click it in the first place. You guys are picking on some innocent person because you dont like the story and that is the thing that is sick . Go away and go fuck yourselves bastards
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I have to agree this is just not right at all. U have a fucked up brain.
Tueur 'a gages jaune chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Rape...

You were asked to write rape, so you just went ahead and did it? What the fuck is wrong with you? You really are that desperate for attention, huh.

Reported for MA sexual content, you disturbed cunt.

Tueur à gages jaune
Skyrim's Saviour chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
WTF!? You have officially ruined all of the Italian renaissance for just about everyone! Evidence article A supporting this theory: Beno gaying gay was the worst crime imaginable almost every where in the civilised world back then and most society's views still frown upon it.
Article B: Cesare is not gay. I mean come on to fuck he had sex with his sister. He is a womanizer and
inbred but not gay. You have clearly shown no respect to the AC fandom or the renaissance so here's hoping this is removed from the site.
And did I forget to mention that this does not coincide with the Tos and also Wham Bam Bacon Ham HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ENJOY THIS SHIT. I'll assume you're whacked out of sense on some form of drug
Erin Primette chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I may not be an Assassin's Creed fan, even though I often watch my Dad play it, but this story is sick to the guts! Obviously, you have not read the Terms and Guidelines of this website. You didn't even do the research on the Renaissance Period, did you? And there's absolutely nothing sexy about rape; especially male rape, you dumbass.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
WHAT THE FUCK.

Holy shit, this was fucking terrible. You clearly don't know anything about history nor traditional Catholicism's view on homosexuality. You also can't get characterizations rights. Ezio is not some Uke weak faggot. Cesare is a sadist, sure, but male rape? Italians aren't too keen on homosexuals, both in that time and today. I know Cesare was Spanish, and the Spainards still aren't too keen.

So let me get this straight: It's so, so horrible for a woman to get raped, but it's A-OK if it's between two men? Maybe if I wrote a story where a woman was raped, almost to death, would that be funny? Would that be SEXY?! Oh, no, it wouldn't, because there's a woman involved.

First of all, homosexuality in that period was punishable by DEATH. Cesare Borgia was not a faggot. He was a womanizer; in fact, he was such a womanizer he eventually got syhphilis, the same disease that homosexuals get on a daily basis. Homosexual rape is a thing that occurs daily in prison, yet I don't see any outcry over that.

You are clearly a virgin who's had no experience with sex. Fingering someone's asshole can rip the lining of the anus, causing infection. The person who does the fingering can get worms and skin infections. Ever seen an anal fissure? Not to mention people in the Renaissance didn't have condoms.

You're also a sick fuck. Maybe I could write one where you get raped by a black person or something.

TL;DR This is the faggot version of "50 Shades of Grey". Talentless, shameless, story whoring. It's also not suited to this site, so reported.
Wham Bam Bacon Ham chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Short, sweet, and delicious! Loved it :)