Reviews for How to Snuggle with Your Time Lady in 5 Easy Steps
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I love this, please write the other chapters!
lolberries chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I strongly encourage you to write more! I love this!

It's not like I'm checking to see if there are updates every single day or anything...
Elphie Bubble chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Um, okay, so... I'm in love with your story. It is beyond squee-worthy. I'm anxiously awaiting an update! :D

Namei chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Love these adorable moments! Thank you for sharing.
EmilyGracetheWhovian chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Freaking love this. PUH-leeez keep writing! I read this all the time, I love the technobabble that makes them seem so real, and the romantic tension/adorkable Doctor/hilarious flirting; I squee so much reading this. Please, please, PLEASE publish more chapters!
connielea chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
mmmm.. so lovely. I adore all the tentative beginningingness of it all...
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
fighting funny AND cute - all the best bits of eleven/river!
JaneScarlett chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
So. Good. And you write the characters beautifully!
madis hartte chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Because yes, River and the Doctor together WOULD flood the TARDIS.
MayFairy chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
This is so cute. Perfectly in character with well placed humor and romance. Wonderful, I loved it so much, their banter is simply hilarious. :D
slightly so chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
In the odd off chance I haven't added this story to my favorites, I'm going ahead and doing that now.

And... This is really very very amusing, and actuall lots of adorable romantic tension in a refreshingly PG13 way, which is /nice/!

And again. Wonderful to have a good piece of technobabble bickering of two timey winey geniuses(?).

Tide simulator is a fantastic thing. Love the doctor.
Kamy-chan chapter 3 . 3/7/2012

I love that they meet at different points from their timelines, but not too soon. I mean, it's not introductory, but love-action :P and they are perfect for each other.
Olafur Neal chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
They are so great together and you do a really great job at their banter.
starryblueboxes chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Wow... these past two chapters made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I can't wait for more, they're so good! D
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
awww that was sweet! I loved it! well done