Reviews for Dandelions and Fire
stillwaiting61 chapter 10 . 5/17
Wow! This story makes me want to beat the crap out of Gale myself,and maybe smack katniss for being so blind, too! And then when she said she wonders sometimes why she married Peeta, that really got my goat. And why isn't she telling Peeta that Gale was there? That was a great point about if something wasn't important, it wouldn't be a secret, by the way. Good one, author. This story is just begging to be continued...please don't let it be a follow I never hear from again. I love it! Oh, and I love how protective Johanna, Haymitch, and even Rory are of Peeta. At least they see how good he is.
Tamara99 chapter 10 . 5/13
This is one of the best fanfic i have ever read please please please please please update!
sfstewart chapter 10 . 4/10
I really enjoyed this. I hope you decide to finish it.
MK chapter 10 . 3/1
By chance I came across this story again. Good to see it updated after so long. Hope you continue the story.
p chapter 3 . 2/24
where is the update to the story ?
Kb72 chapter 10 . 2/18
Really enjoyed reading this. Hope to god Gale doesn't get his way. How can Peeta and Katniss be so naive. Looks like Johanna turned up just in time.
Serina Tsuki chapter 10 . 1/28
Wow... and I love the jealousy undertones in the story! I can't wait to read more!
qongo chapter 9 . 1/9
PLEASE. I BEG OF YOU. UPDATE THIS. I AM DYING.
sara-nadia chapter 10 . 1/4
I love johanna couple and rory
I love your story
I hope that you update
You have more of them please
I look forward to your update
avidFanficFanatic chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Just read your story and I just wanna say that your story is one of the best here in the ff community.

The story is just so addictive. What makes it so is Gale. I suggest you play out with that "steal your girl, wife" story line 'cause that's what hooked me in your story. I love Peeniss, to the bones, but I'm a VERY curious of Galeniss too specially 15 years after rebellion. After the Gale problem, please, also show how Peeniss will fix things for their kids.

PS: Your characterization of all the HG characters are just what I imagined after 15 years since the rebellion; matured but still holding on to that characteristic we love and hate in the books. Thank you for creating this story, i just hope you finish it for your fans.
kamjam chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
Wow this is amazing. Please don't let Gale ruin Katniss's marriage with Peeta, get him a different girl! :)
Dandelion-Hope chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Yay your're back! Your story was my favorite on this website, thank you for deciding to write some more. I really appreciate it! Please write more when you can lol.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
such a good chapter but katniss should be more open with peeta about what's going on between her and gale
PRINCETONGIRL chapter 10 . 11/26/2014