Reviews for Dandelions and Fire
stjohn27 chapter 10 . 3/26
I just found this and I hope you will continue it someday!
Jane chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
"Galeniss" 15 years after the rebellion would be Katniss forgiving him and that's it. There's nothing else there. Two people who disrespect and ignore each other and only want to hear echo chamber agreement are simply. Or real friends. They worked together very well when they both had the same mutual goal of getting food. Outside of that there's nothing so commenters should stop acting like it.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/4/2016
I wish you would have finished this story it is amazing
avidFanficFanatic chapter 9 . 6/15/2016
UPDATE
Viloula chapter 10 . 5/27/2016
PLEASE update this amazing story!
To granny pat chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
Not that you're gong to see this, but don't act like Gale has zero responsibility for Prim's death. He intentionally designed a donkey bomb for cathedral sole purpose of killing first responders - medics going in to help the winded. That was *his* idea and it was executed just as he and beetee planned. The plan was monstrous. Whether or not prim died is irrelevant because he was willing to kill others like her and completely ignored katniss' concerns about the ethics of attaching medics.

So yes, he is getting the treatment he deserves especially with how he's coming back and disrupting their lives. He's an ass who isn't a true friend and who hasn't learned a thing.
CrazyCaz chapter 10 . 11/2/2015
You go Rory! Ooh, I wonder what's going on with Gale! Appearing out of nowhere 15 years later is very suspicious! Please update soon!
stillwaiting61 chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
Wow! This story makes me want to beat the crap out of Gale myself,and maybe smack katniss for being so blind, too! And then when she said she wonders sometimes why she married Peeta, that really got my goat. And why isn't she telling Peeta that Gale was there? That was a great point about if something wasn't important, it wouldn't be a secret, by the way. Good one, author. This story is just begging to be continued...please don't let it be a follow I never hear from again. I love it! Oh, and I love how protective Johanna, Haymitch, and even Rory are of Peeta. At least they see how good he is.
Tamara99 chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
This is one of the best fanfic i have ever read please please please please please update!
sfstewart chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
I really enjoyed this. I hope you decide to finish it.
MK chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
By chance I came across this story again. Good to see it updated after so long. Hope you continue the story.
p chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
where is the update to the story ?
Kb72 chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
Really enjoyed reading this. Hope to god Gale doesn't get his way. How can Peeta and Katniss be so naive. Looks like Johanna turned up just in time.
Serina Tsuki chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
Wow... and I love the jealousy undertones in the story! I can't wait to read more!
qongo chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
PLEASE. I BEG OF YOU. UPDATE THIS. I AM DYING.