Reviews for Dandelions and Fire
sfstewart chapter 10 . 4/10
I really enjoyed this. I hope you decide to finish it.
MK chapter 10 . 3/1
By chance I came across this story again. Good to see it updated after so long. Hope you continue the story.
p chapter 3 . 2/24
where is the update to the story ?
Kb72 chapter 10 . 2/18
Really enjoyed reading this. Hope to god Gale doesn't get his way. How can Peeta and Katniss be so naive. Looks like Johanna turned up just in time.
Serina Tsuki chapter 10 . 1/28
Wow... and I love the jealousy undertones in the story! I can't wait to read more!
qongo chapter 9 . 1/9
PLEASE. I BEG OF YOU. UPDATE THIS. I AM DYING.
sara-nadia chapter 10 . 1/4
I love johanna couple and rory
I love your story
I hope that you update
You have more of them please
I look forward to your update
avidFanficFanatic chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Just read your story and I just wanna say that your story is one of the best here in the ff community.

The story is just so addictive. What makes it so is Gale. I suggest you play out with that "steal your girl, wife" story line 'cause that's what hooked me in your story. I love Peeniss, to the bones, but I'm a VERY curious of Galeniss too specially 15 years after rebellion. After the Gale problem, please, also show how Peeniss will fix things for their kids.

PS: Your characterization of all the HG characters are just what I imagined after 15 years since the rebellion; matured but still holding on to that characteristic we love and hate in the books. Thank you for creating this story, i just hope you finish it for your fans.
kamjam chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
Wow this is amazing. Please don't let Gale ruin Katniss's marriage with Peeta, get him a different girl! :)
Br0k3n Ang3l chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Yay your're back! Your story was my favorite on this website, thank you for deciding to write some more. I really appreciate it! Please write more when you can lol.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
such a good chapter but katniss should be more open with peeta about what's going on between her and gale
PRINCETONGIRL chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
OMG !SOOOOOOOO GOOD LOVED IT COME BACK AND UPDATE SOON
betazoid4 chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
I just found this story and I'm intrigued. I love all the different POV and how everyone reacts. I can't wait for the next chapter. Gale better watch out for Peeta he will not tolerate him if he is there for less than noble intentions. Katniss is really stupid to let gale in the house when she is all alone. After 15 years she should have learned better and not be so oblivious to what is going on. I always felt that Katniss loved gale like brother and she was loyal to him. I never got the romantic vibe from her when it comes to gale. I hope she realizes that you can't hold on to the past and try to relive it in some way. Too much has changed and she needs to stop being so self centered. It was one of the things that annoyed me about her in the books. She needs to grow up a little bit and realize it. Sorry for my rant but when a story is good it gets me going off on tangents. It's a compliment to your writing and story telling.
Guardian'sDragonOfDeath chapter 10 . 11/26/2014