Reviews for Chloe & The Brothers 8: Tinseltown Rumor Mill
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
It's nice to see things going back to the way they had been.
Azera-v chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Awesome story! Can't wait to read the next one! Love the pairing!
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Omg I love this series they are so gooood! I am so favoriting them so I can read the whenever I want :). I seriously love all the Chloe, schlean, chlavatore and whatever else they're called going on. I'm glad she's finally gotten the closure from her past life (kind of) and I really like the deans idea of her getting her fans support so when shit hits the fan she has backup. I like it how vanna and Audrey didn't give up Chloe's secret that was sweet of them. I seriously love your fanfics and if I haven't favorited you before (which I'm sure I have) then I definetly will! Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
Gryffindor'sSlytherinPrincess chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
*spazzes with excitement* saf;lknv trfnvldmf'AKRWI;Ognr;lkwe4tIAGVJ EF'LVAMKR;OEGNOTNGl

UGH. WHY ARE YOU SO FANTASTIC. GOD. ASDASDFVL;KS. FUCKDAMNIT. WHy!

no, but seriously? I love this series, and now because of you, I have this bizarre obsession with chlam/chlean/sclean/Winchsullivan and I don't even WATCH smallville! WHY ARE YOU SO FANTASTIC!

XOXOX

Kallina
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Sweeeeeeeet! Let's get ready to RUM-BLE!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love this! A lovely Valentine's Day present for sure
Balir123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Love you for updating this storie! Its one of my favorites :)Let the battles begin :P
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
And now the real drama begins with the brothers fighting for her affection. That is going to make life really hard on Chloe concidering she is already kinda torn between the four of them.
wizziewoo123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
ooohh fighting talk lol! i was so chuffed when i got the alert for this *squeal* love all your stuff. have you considered a chloe/klaus fic? hes my new fave baddie!
Lazydreamer99 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
It getting good lol cant wait for the next chapter or one shot whatever it is u have planed ill be waiting to r&r loved the chapter ;)
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
The last line was perfect! Prepare for the smackdown! Gah. Little secret on my part. No matter how much I love Dean and Sam I realize that Stefan and Damon are her life now. No matter how much she controls herself Dean and Sam will grow old and wither away while Chloe will last for centuries. They can't deny it. You can't deny it. :( Sad but true.

Can't wait to see what else you have in store for this! I'm really glad that you are rounding off your open stories. We're here for support so keep it coming!

-R
tenshi noyo Ryu Taiga chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I'm all for team Schleanvatore. Or, if she has to choose, Damon and Stefan.