Reviews for Left Behind
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Just... so good. That is honestly exactly how I would imagine them all to react.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Nice.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Gibbs would go positively nuts with Tim being held hostage.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
love it!
abusedbylife chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
You do know that Gibbs didn't make her stay in Isreal right? She's the one that said it's either Tony, or her. It was her decision to say that. If she didn't want to stay in Isreal she shouldn't have said that. If she went on the plane and said nothing then she would be back at NCIS. It's her belief that Gibbs would really take her back and leave Tony there. Even after he knew that the only reason why she killed Ari because her father told her do to kill him, so she could be on the team and gain his trust. She broke that trust once he found out. How could he trust her again?
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Enjoyed it..especially Tim telling Tony & Gibbs how he felt! Doesn't show Gibbs as a very good boyfriend. I think it's typical Tony however.
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Wow for Timmy shot full of truth serum! It was mind-blowing.
Yum2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Hello,

I loved the story. Would have loved it a little longer so we could have a bit more angst.

As for Gibbs decision not to take Ziva's back with him, I think it was mainly because he knew she was not ready. Her trust in the Team and Tony had been quite damaged (as you remarked I do not think she was the only one and I think that Gibbs would have also had a private conversation with Tony about this. He is his Senior Field agent so he would have not done it in the office.).

Anyway, Great Work!

Thanks for the hard work!
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Great story! I loved how Tim let them know how un happy he was with them!
Dee Tease chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Nice twist on canon. can't wait to see what happens next!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Very nice! I liked the twist!