Reviews for No One But You
aquillaa chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Oh my goodnessss...

this is was indeed one sweet chapter.. !
short yet sugary sweetness cute!

its a plot twisted!
and I really like the ending :D

poor Zoro.. but by seeing Robin already become so happy for his 'false surprise', I guess it will be better for him to keep the 'real fact' for himself, well at least only for a while.

this is to cute I probably gonna make a fanart about this one! (if you allow me to)
aquillaa chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
wonderful one shot chap :)
I love Zoro and Robin's 'parents mode'
They are still and will always be demons in some way, but with a bit softer touch, because they being all super protective to their precious baby girl.

and I surprisingly love the Brook and Suki fluff moment here..
I read several of your stories that contains suki and brook moments and I find them very cute.
Somehow makes me feels like as if Suki was real in the canon, and not just an OC :D

its cute to imagine all the crew were all adoring, loving and caring for dartarnia.
even though they made her sick inadvertently... :/

but its good that at the end of the day, its no one's fault anyway..
and it was a nice way to end the story
I think you did good. (y) :D
Princess-Orlaith chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
... OH MY LORD HAAHHAHA
Princess-Orlaith chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
-manly voice- kya
i love how you link the drabbles together sort of, or more like carry on the couples but duh if you ship em use em ;)
megaME chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Absolutely hilarious! Continue!
Mihernan chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Loved the ending, can't wait for more.
ButterPie chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Pfft knew it! Poor directionless Zoro, though at least the surprise worked out for the best .
That was funny and awesome :) I really like your one shots
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Can't wait for more.
megaME chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Loved it please make more!
Otaku-SIG chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Beautiful!
little-tassi chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I'm really sorry for taking too long to read it. As I said to you, I was really busy.
And actually it's me who should thank you. A one-shot that you wrote for me it's a honor!
I really love it. It's sweet and I love the way you write Zoro, Robin and their daughter, it feels natural.
Omg I really don't know what to say hahaha
I just love it and thank you so much for this amazing present
Broken Elsewhere chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
That was very, very cute. I think one thing I enjoy about both your Zoro/Robin and Luffy/Nami oneshots are that they've got the perfect blend of cute, funny and angsty, so that you're never left feeling too sad or choking on sugary cuteness. And I love fatherly Zoro - it's very sweet. Nice work:)

Elsewhere
ChocolateCake31 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Aww it's totally cute. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
awww that was cute. more please
Kurose Sakurazaki chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
where's the next chapter?
If it's done, will you make the sequel, i love this story.
Thank you.