Reviews for Lighter
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Megan, i absolutely loved this! Every scene was just amazing and the one at the beginning with everybody and then in Rome! Eeeep! I just loved this, and I feel like we always give Brelanie this sad sort of story where they never find true happiness, but I loved how you gave it to them! It worked amazingly :)
WhiteKnightro chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Nicely done. I suspected another ending and you zigged on me causing a miss that was quite pleasant.

Loved the pairing. As someone else alluded to, it was nice seeing two one-shot characters take center stage.

Silky smooth descriptions that slide pleasantly out of the narrative and land softly behind the reader's eyes.

Thanks for sharing.
bluejay63 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
finally a happy story! i just knew you had one in there somewhere. so lets see if we can make it two happy storys. chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
As I'm sure you can tell by the penname, I don't usually read other ships... but this story was absolutely fantastic!

The way you described their relationship, and how it differed from Seddie's, how you hinted at Carly's relationship habits, and how they all contrasted to Brad & Melanie's... breath taking.

The ending was so inspiring, wishing for love all of their lives, and finally, after so many years, finally they've found it.

I am very impressed, and I may very well start reading more Melanie/Brad fics!

~ .epic.73
AdorkableSnowmennot logged in chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Wow. I started liking the idea of Melanie/Brad in your previous oneshots, but with this one, I now love it! It's interesting to see how they're coping to the things happening around them, and can see the connections to your other stories. This one flows really smoothly. Well done! ~Jay the Snowman