Reviews for Back to the West: The Damned
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
an interesting read. though i'm a little disappointed that the person they rescued wasn't Boone's wife.
MajorPaleFace chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
Hey man, great stories! I may have reviewed a looong time ago, 3 years at least, on the corps of rediscovery, which btw, the whole story arc involving the midwesterners and the burning forrest and all the gripping shit that came with it, is probably my favourite writing piece in any story, fanfic or otherwise I've ever read, and I read a shit ton.

I know from experience moving to a new country is a hassle and can take months if not years to fully settle in, but you REALLY need to write again, fallout is easily my favourite game fiction, and after a while of you writing continously I could see the difference in your story telling. It needs to happen again imo.

Probably others opinions too, not to mention with a little imagination and some cleverly written sentences this has SO MUCH potential, personally I enjoyed the aspect of imagining new places, all the ones listed along the way from DC to the mojave to name a few.

Really, REALLY wish you'd wind this up again, man.

With kind regards and high expectations, - T
Guest chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Defiantly dead.
Knight Reginald Wellington IX chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Whew, I thought this story was dead for sure. Glad to see you're back!
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Sorry for the late review, I was re-reading both of your fics.

It's interesting seeing this side to the legion, usually they're portrayed as evil to be shot, killed, then ignored, till the character runs into them again. Donnovan kinda views them with indifference.

Vulpes seems like that guy who does things simply because it needs to be done, not necessarily evil or mean, just indifferent. The greatest example I can think of is a person killing a bug in their house, it had to be done. Tho I'm sure he fully believes his actions and those of the legion are right and just.
Heliophase chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Sweet jumping Wallabies, he LIVES! While, I agree, this isn't quite up to your usual standard, I think I speak for all of us when I say we are glad you're back. Looking forward to the next update!
josueb chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
Did you die?
kittykatz101 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Dude. Your story is freaking amazing. Keep writing.
Heliophase chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This an awesome story... please come back. I really want to see what happens next.
Chazzen01 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Well, I always seem to get into the stories that are on a hiatus (if not completely stopped) *sigh* hopefully you will return sometime and finish this story. It seems different than most stories (I say that too often in my reviews *rollseyes*) and would be a shame to go unfinished. -Chazzen01
jmeade90 chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Just found this fics predecessor on the fanfic recs section of TVtropes, and spent the day reading it - this is fantastic writing and I look forward to reading more - I look forward to more excellently written Courier-Lone Wanderer interactions :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
One of the few good fan fics around
ark1999 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Nice story man i really like escpecially after i read the first one!Hope you will continue it!:)
grimgin chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
glad to see you back this story dying would have been a real pity.
salvage1 chapter 4 . 10/23/2012