Reviews for Paper Hearts
leighann415 chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
Wow...again. Daphne taking the blame for Niles was so like her. And I love the comforting too, of course! Can't say enough how brilliant this story was! Definitely one of your best! *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
I knew Frasier was going to be mad...But he can never get too mad at Daphne. I was hoping for his reaction!
leighann415 chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
*sigh* No words can describe how beautiful that was...I'm glad everything worked out, although I knew it would! One of your best chapters yet! *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Wow...I'm sure Daphne will realize her feelings for Niles. But this was good, even though she left like that. *hugs Niles* for that. But I'm sure it'll all work out!
leighann415 chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Oh, *melts*, this was so good! I love the last line, yet again, about saying yes...*sigh* I can totally see this happening in my head! If only it had happened this way on the show...
leighann415 chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Aww, if only Daphne knew...But something tells me she will in a bit! Loved hearing about that classic scene from Niles' POV too! Great job. :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Wonderful story, as always :) I was sort of expecting Niles to jump in and take the blame, I mean after all he burnt the couch lol But it was very romantic like that, too, of course. Really liked the story.
Kristen3 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
LOVE THIS! So glad Martin straightened things out and stopped Frasier from doing something monumentally stupid! And the moment of N/D in the kitchen...*Sigh* You know I loved every word! *Hugs*
Kristen3 chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
Daphne's taking the heat for this. Wow! Def. not what I expected, but very in-character, esp. in light of what happened before. I hope she can calm Frasier down, b/c I know right now he's probably furious!
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Oh, wow. I'm not sure if this is an ending or what, but I don't even know what to say. It's beyond melt-worthy, and if it isn't the end, I can't imagine how you'll top it, but I'm sure you'll come up w/ something! Such a wonderful story and of course the chapters were more than worth the wait!
Kristen3 chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
*Hugs Niles* Well, this was not how expected the story to go. But I'm sure it'll all work out in the end. Daphne was prob. just surprised at what Niles said. She just needs time to think it over. Can't wait for more!
Kristen3 chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Oh, my. My insides barely had time to recover, and then I get to the end of this chapter, and...*melt* I can't imagine how you can top this, but I know you will!
Kristen3 chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Just when I think you can't make a story more melt-worthy, you do it! *Sigh* I love N/D sharing each other's problems. So sweet! Can't wait for the rest!
leighann415 chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
*melts* at the last line...So good! I'm glad Daphne's there to help take care of Niles. I shudder at the thought of Frasier's reaction though! But Daphne will be there, so maybe it won't be THAT bad. Can't wait for more! :)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
I love how Daphne is taking care of Niles. So sweet! I am anxious to see what will happen next!