Reviews for S&M Dominants and Submissives
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
good story
littlepanther chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
okay this had been in my head but this was inspired by fics wherein Harry is Voldie's son and veela stories where Harry and Draco are mates.
Well...it was always the end of the year when Draco feels that he needs to protect someone it was not until the champions of the tri-wizard tournament was mentioned that he felt he needed to protect Potter so on holidays he traces back the Malfoy lineage and discovered that they have veela blood and that Harry is his mate. 5th year came and then the romantic stuff starts there. Only slyth's know of their relationship. And Pansy's not being a bitch. But i want blaise to challenge Draco (just blaise finding harry attractive) anyway came the summer before 6th year voldie receives a letter from an unknown source that his son is alive (i really love the name Maurus Nigel) soo then the search for voldie's son ensues they have a device or something to know if he really is the dark lord's son then there they kidnapped Harry coz the device reacted and Voldie's about to kill him only to be intercepted by snape who forced a potion down to Harry's throat which will remove all charms etc. Upon him. He felt extreme pain and Draco comes to rescue in full veela mode and threatens voldie (imagine that?) and so harry potter is no more and thus maurus nigel riddle is about to bring hogwarts down. Sorry siri and ced still died btw the unknown source is snape's adopted son. I planted it on my head that he is the real bwl. But doesn't want to be manipulated so he ran away only to be found by snape.
Evil!dumbles and bashinh weasleys except for the twins and hermoine. So what do you think? Btw luc and narsi doesn't know that the veela blood is dominant on draco.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Lol, i sort of responded to ur challenge, haha my story fits it even though i only saw the challenge today. Will most likely write another to fit it better though
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
HarryDraco is one of my favorite pairings and while I like the idea of a dominate Harry Dominate Draco is good to. I didn't see any grammar/spelling mistakes and the story was rather hot if I do say so myself. (Blushes). If you are still taking challenges here are some pairings that I wouldn't mind reading about: SiriusRemus, SiriusSeverus, RemusSeverus HarryDraco and RonDraco. If you are no longer accepting challenges I perfectly understand and enjoyed the little oneshot.
ravenoftime chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This story says I can add a request! Kay, here's mine.
Pairing: HP X TMR
Rating: M
Summary: What if Harry was never declared BWL? What if, threw a simple mistake, people thought his twin sister/brother was BWL. Harry, ignored by his family, strives for acceptance, but learns his family doesn't need to accept him for him to amount to anything.
Harry's house: Ravenclaw
Twins hair is red like Lilly's.
Twins house: Griffendor.
Also, Harry is friends with Slytherins and Fred and George.
Dark/Powerful Harry and slash
You choose title and Harry's twins name/gender if you accept.
Emerald-Python chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
YOU ARE EXACTLY LIKE ME! :D
I don't really like dumbledore
I don't think snapes that bad, I actually thought he was pretty cool
M/M is funny and entertaining
And I never liked lily and James together cause I thought Snape and lily were cool :)
Good story btw
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was nice :) I'm glad that even as Harry's master Draco was still gentle :3

Now if your still accepting challenges how about; a Fenrir and Harry story. Harry lives with humans but doesn't know he's a submissive wolf. Severus can be his hUman care taker and Remus can be his partner. Um dumbledore can be an evil alpha from another pack or something.

That'd be interesting don't you think, and it should be a chapter story not a one shot.

If you do write it let me know please so I can read it.
PhoenixRose92 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
hmmm, let's see, my fucked up pairngs... Um, Sirius/Remus, Sirius being the Sub(there aren't many of these. It's usually the other way around) or even Sub!Remus is cool too. Remus/Lily, not many stories out there about that pairing. Sirius/Lily, James/Remus/Sirius, James/Sirius, James/Remus, Harry/Remus, Harry/Sirius, Severus/Draco, Sev/Lily, Sev/James, Ron/Draco, Ron/Harry... I have plenty of pairs, just ask and ye shall recieve. Use them any way you want. I just gave the ones off the top of my head. I do enjoy a good Sub!James. He seems like a good Sub in bed...