Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
cuteness
Stellafan4ever chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Amazing. Rayella 4 ever yay. Oh they did make love right
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Its amazing how strong their love is, I want something like that. I really like this, it touched my heart and not many do. You're an amazing author.
CallMeEli chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Amazing... Truly. The part when they were doing it wasn't described awkwardly and disturbingly like i've read in others but it was described so romantically, passionately. Not even a sense of disgust I felt. It's truly incredible. I love Rayella although I never really thought of them both in the first place.
lets make a scene chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I really enjoyed it:)
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
the begining is funny and just a little awkward. the middle is nice. the ending, sweet)
scifichick07 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Aww! I love this story! I could totally see these two together. :D
AlluringEyes chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
*tear of joy* it was so amazingly, terrifical! It was well written, not sappy, and just a great read! Great job, and can't wait to see more from you!
Rayella Forever7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love it and I think that its good u didnt put the details in the part where 'IT' happens if u know what I mean but yea I loved it it was awesome

Love Kandy
Ella Inspired chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Wow! Amazing stuff Lindsay! Wow doesn't even cover it anymore,you're an amazing writer!
The Angel of Randomsity chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
YAY I think I got first review :] I LOVED this story! And wow, just read your profile... 30? Damn... _