Reviews for Before It's Too Late
Hopeless-Doll chapter 5 . 7/21
Aww, I loved reading this :)

Innocent Yachiru is adorable!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
greatest story ever
cat3192 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Such a good fic! Love this pairing! Hope to read more tho apparently I can barely find any pairing on these two but alot on Renji and byakuya lol.
Gate to Dreams chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
i love how Yachiru just asks "Kenny, what's a pervert?" she makes it sound all innocent and Zaraki is just plain strange in this one.
garrulousChatterbox chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
Oh my god WHAT
THAT ENDING THOUGH.
motherofwaffles chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
This is freaking awesome specially the last chapter haha...im officially your fan now
Deidara4ever chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Oh God. I laughed so hard at the end! I can't believe that happened! XD
cellaria chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
that was hot! & they are so cute together you should totally do a spanking one hahah ;)
Rokuro006 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
wow i always found dirty talk during sex well... dirty but in this story it was sexy XD. Great job. I really love it!
narutoxkiba-kun chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
:) :) :) loved it! especially how you didn't just tell it from yumi and ikkakus point of view, but how kenpachi and matsumoto were wayyy too funny :3
O.oLizAo.O chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I skipped the shag part. ."
'Cause I've read enough lemon for today, and this story is far too cute to be smutted. (No offence, it's still good.)
O.oLizAo.O chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
*Squeeeeeeeeeeee!*

I LOVE YOU, AUTHOR!

I always adored JuSunsui, and mixed with YumiIkka it's perfect! (Those couples are ALMOST canon)
Plus matchmaker-sneaky-pervert-mode Rangiku is brilliant!
musicrockz chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
OMG! I luv ur stories! There so funny and good! U r an awesome writer! Thank u! :-) :-) 3 3 3
Nicole4211 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Lol i love ikkaku and yumi. Nice job
mintGreenApple chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh I like this a lot so far. Had me laughing some parts of it. Naked party haha..and Ikkaku teasing Yumi about his toenails.. I don't think I've ever read a fic with them as the main couple. Not that I have anything against them. Actually a cute couple also. Have to continue reading tomorrow because it's way to late here now.