Reviews for It's a Secret to Everybody: Potion Plus Plus

Hah . . . Yaoi . . .
Link's twin brother Lexx chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
CHUCHU YYYAAAAYYY! OMG I LOVE YOUR STORIES
TheBrokenStare chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This was incredibly sexy xD I've never really been a fan of these two in action but after reading this I think you've changed my mind.. is that a bad thing? Haha! Link has always been my favorite character of the Zelda franchise (not JUST because he is the main character) and for some reason I enjoy seeing him in these situations, with him being the one getting tortured / taken against his will.. I'm terrible xD Think you could write more GroosexLink? The other stories were fantastic! :)
NoodleDK chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
i would love to read a story where fledge was pulled into all of it XD you know like groose x link x fledge XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Vaati's Midna here. You're great putting link and groose together.
White Morticia chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
lol Have to say! I was no fan of Link x Groose before reading It's a Secret to Everyboby but read the story anyway for curiosity and I am now! Forget love triangles! Just hook up the two guys together and problem solved! xD I especially love the fact that Zelda knows about the two boys and is all awkward and embarassed near them. And the fact that they both try to deny that there's anything between them and act like rivals but end up lusting after each other in the end xD Hahahah I also love the way you characterize the characters: Groose, pompadour loving, proud and narcissist yet strong but gentle when needed; and Link, lazy, often dreamy and absent and somewhat naive but caring and passionate :3 Also love the title xD
My favorite of the four is this one (do I really have explain why? xD). Link was just so into it when they were doing it that it was delicious to read :3 *nosebleed* Keep posting more fictions, please!
A Midnights Dream chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I liked how you were a bit more vocal in this one. I'm also starting to feel like no matter what groosexlink story I come up with it won't be as good as yours...But I always feel that way whenever I read a particularly well written piece of work. This one was a bit long for my taste but I like the ideas you come up with.

I hope if/when I write my groosexlink story that it will be as entertaining, cool, and well received as yours.
andysanime chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Poor Link T.T.
LovelyRose5001 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
i really really liked this - i liked all the other parts too but i'm sure this is my favorite. butttttt i want the chuchu :DDDDD so please please please write it with a chuchu!
Kieran-Prince chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I'm going to be talking about all three of your stories in this review.

You know, when I first saw the pairing, I will admit that I cringed. Then I shivered in disgust. Then I actually thought about it and wondered about how the pairing could be done. Then I finally read it and I couldn't stop.

You make this pairing so believable. I can't even begin to describe how wonderful your writing is. Groose's monologues are hilarious yet insightful at the same time. I also love how Link is in denial about his "relationship" with Groose.

I would love to see who the two progress in this "relationship." The way that Groose tries to get Zelda's attention, but then he ends up going to Link is kind of funny. Yet, I think I would eventually like to see Groose eventually give up his love for Zelda and focus on Link (but that's just my opinion).

You details and writing style are really amazing. I couldn't stop at all. And I just had to review right after.

Amazing job with your stories and I hope to read more in the future. :D
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
hehehehe aphrodisiac hehehe pricless
Nina chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Please write the next one soon ;3;
Malix chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Well, after reading chapter 12 of thread of fate, I'm dying for the chuchu story! ;A;
zidanecuteuke chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
i think you should right another one where they finily get together
MoMo1988 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
While I like GanonXLink better I have always enjoyed your fics! So bring on the next one please! Maybe Links side of the story too!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »