Reviews for Saria's Lullaby
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
That was a sad ending. Saria kind of left Link in the dust. But it was good.
VoiceOfPikachu chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Is this it? Well written, but I want them to end up together. Has no one thought that there's a way to make LINK a Kokiri, instead of SARIA a HYLIAN?! I might write a fanfic about it.
UltimateOtakuGirl100 chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
awwww so sad! D: but it was good!
BRR56 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Now why on earth did you not have them end up together? What kind of ending was that?

The story was okay, it was very descriptive and you could definitely see in your head what everything was.

The only problem was the ending.
ZeldaRubix chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
I had to review this one. It's so great to see Salink stories making a come back. I enjoyed your story very much, and hope you write more. I am glad you added another chapter, and can't wait to see what you build on from there.

Saria and Link are charming in this story, especially with Link wanting to know if she really trusts him. I think Death Mounts ascent was an interesting way for him to reveal his identity to her.

Saria's rationalization is interesting in that she understands what Link tells her eventually, but still yearns for the here and now. It's sad yet satisfying. Good job.
Bruno chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
very good friend. I liked the story. Post just the next chapter. I'm waiting anxiously.
BRR56 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I loved this when you sent it to me, and was so excited to see it up here _ It's a cute little story (and I noticed on your profile you seem to be pairing Link with everyone XD) and I really like it _ I never played Ocarina of Time much, but I know the basic storyline, and this is so well done that I was actually put into the game, because the characters are so spot on, personality wise.

I do hope you do more though, I certainly think there could be a bit more done for it D:
Jordan chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story. However I am confused about why the two of them went to Death Mountain to do so. Are you going to add more chapters? Or is this complete the way the subscription says? Either way it was an interesting read, but I do hope you expand on what you've done so far.