Reviews for The Power the Dark Lord Knows Not!
slyvir chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
*chuckles madly* I haven't th faintest idea of a good 6/7 of the things you quotated there, but it accompliced a smile and a giggling from me so I guess I just take this in stride and simply say that the mission is achieved.
while I'm not much for crack this surely was greatly done, thanks for sharing
UnravellingThread chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I...understood very little...

[Note to self: google 'internet memes'.]

Aside from the horrid texts I didn't understand, this put a smile on my face. damnyouautocorrect dot com... love that site. xD
Dawn-Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I love this fic so much! It's just too wonderful, I'm dying of laughter! This is gold!
AnastasiaBeaverhausen01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
"I would love to help but I'm at testicles." HAHAHAHAHA.

This. Was. Hilarious.
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was absolutely great! My side hurts from laughing.
mollymega chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I have not laughed this much from a story in quite awhile. Kudos to you and superb job!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I need to bulk up my internet memes...nah not worth it. Some of them are really nuts.

Either way, I was like Sherlock, googling a few things here and there. Especially about the Salad Fingers thing. I don't get it. What is it with salad fingers? Is it really made of salad or is it some slang I know not of?

Either way, I thought the entire one-shot was funny. I was laughing out loud at parts. Will there be a sequel?

Prank wars never really end. Cease fires are only temporary.
Elliot Green chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This is amazing! I love your writing style, and you're absolutely hilarious. Please never stop writing.
Nope Chuck Testa chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Brilliant!

Seriously, I was too busy choking on air to review after the first read. You have combined my internet love with my Sherlock love, for which: FOUR FOR YOU!

My ridiculous giggling started at the AutoCorrects and my hysterical cackling probably began after 'The cadavar is now diamonds.'

Excellent. It's a shame Jawn dear didn't take an arrow to the knee, or brag about his Tumblr famousness, though. ;)
Sparkling Stardust chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
OH wow! That was precious! I cannot stop laughing for the life of me! Thank you so much for completely making my day :) I applaud you - no, I give you a standing ovation!
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I iz Amuz'd. LOL. Ta. BB.
StarCatcher1858 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
TROLOLOLOLOLOL twas a great laugh! There were some part that I didn't understand...like, the chuck testa one. Really gotta go googling after this... I especially liked John's "xD" and my favorite linez was, pf course:

"O RLY?"

John was pwning the trolling world indeed! This is win!
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was hilarious. Perfectly so. I adore Sherlock's snide remarks.