Reviews for Not Your Kind of Experiment
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Loved it thanks for sharing x
Shrrrlock chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wonderful! So sweet! I loved John's confessions and the way Sherlock was oblivious. It was just a pleasure to read and I _really_ enjoyed this story.
XxDarkSongxX chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
The atmosphere you created was exceptional-I was mentally shouting at them to kiss already. And of course, the kiss scene was great in of itself.
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Well, this is adorable. _ As frustrating as Sherlock's obliviousness is he figired it out. The bit about it "not being about the tea" was so freaking cute! Loved it, funny sweet, in character and well written. :)

Echo
OoLostGirloO chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
oh. my. god. that was so them, you are an amazing writer, i can't believe you only have seven stories up!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Great story :)

Thank you !
Falling-Petal84 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I'll be honest with you, in the beginning I was a little confused, it just felt like it's a little all over the place, I never was sure if Sherlock is being oblivious or just teasing but the end so adorable in one way and hot in another made up for all of that, seriously this last scene was amazing...
KennFlores5 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
God, I LOVE the ending. You don't understand how much this made the angst bunnies leave my aching heart . Sherlock was so utterly, well... Sherlock! Haha. And my dear John was adorable :) Thank you for such an amazing and fluffy story :D
beckerandjess4eva chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
you cannot possibly imagine how much i love that story. So far the best in weeks (and i read A LOT)
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I really like how long it took for them to stop dancing around - half the time I couldn't tell if it was Sherlock being deliberately obtuse or genuinely not knowing, or just John being too vague. Really enjoyable fic :)
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Awwww, spot on characters and sweet interplay. It's a nice counterpoint to all the angst brought about by 2-3. Really enjoyed this...
Moriarty is King chapter 1 . 2/15/2012