Reviews for Help me to help you
MoonGoddess00 chapter 28 . 8/28
please update!
sloksingh45 chapter 28 . 7/14/2016
Please update
LUCIA chapter 4 . 3/23/2016
THIS STORY OF YOURS IS PRETTY FUNNY! ALTHOUGHT I PREFFER BLUE EYES DAMON.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/3/2015
This is one if my favorite stories
miss.queenswag chapter 28 . 1/31/2015
I love this story! PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/9/2015
Update now plz
lynsay chapter 28 . 8/24/2014
Please update this story soon because I love how you crossed over the books with the show it was very inventive. Please update this story soon?
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 28 . 8/3/2014
I do hope you continue and finish this cause I love it! :D
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
I love reading this so much! Can't wait for more!
Robyn chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
I love this story,I really love that speech Bonnie gave that bitchy Elena! I'm really hoping that they help them soon, so that Bamon can finally go on a date!
kam chapter 28 . 7/23/2014
MORE PLEASE! I just found this story and I am hooked! I read it all in one go...didn't get much else done today. So, you know, thanks for that lol. Seriously though, I can't wait to see what happens next. I have the feeling someone is going to end up in the dark dimension. My vote is on Bonnie B and Blue Eyed Damon. Update soon! (and by soon I mean RIGHT NOW!)
Cici G chapter 28 . 7/23/2014
I'm curious to see what happens next. I am a bit confused as which part of the snobby gang is experiencing different things though.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 28 . 7/23/2014
Dun dun dun dun! Uh-oh... What did FC Elena do? And FC Tyler is cray cray for reals. Will BAMF Damon see other Damon and Stefano again?!
brynn.brigham chapter 28 . 7/23/2014
Bad ass Bonnies! One threatens her and the other slaps that blond headed bitch Elena! Yesss! I'm glad they left the other Elena in MF, she would've just messed it up.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
I'm soo glad u decided to update this