Reviews for Meaning Of A Rose
whitealmond chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awww! :,) the fluff, it - it clogs my heart with happiness. But how -did- Lee get the rose to Gaara in such pristine condition?
Night13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Aww so cute, I could seriously see this scenario happening if Lee got out if his Sakura love thing and there was shonen-ai in Naruto :)
Morlin chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Hah. That was funny.

You nailed the humor between Gaara's logical and reasonable line of thought and Lee more passionate and emotional ways.

Did not see the GaaLee ending and although I'm not a fan of the shipping it was cute non-the-less.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Holy crap, that has to be the cutest story I ever read 3 SOOO SO GREAT! :)
Sorry I'm such a nerd chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
ohh my god oh my god oh my god! Loved it!
just a girl two chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I'm am so late reading this. But I'm so glad I checked my email. I love these two...XD
Anonimasu chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Aw so cute :) I totally related to Gaara at the beginning because I will never understand why a rose that dies within a few hours is a symbol of love. It was perfect for a Valentine's Day story though.
KakaIru chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Owww sweetie thank you! Happy valenine's day to you too! This was really cute. And lol I couldn't help to notice that towards the end you wrote 'Lambo' lololol gosh now I feel bad X3 I feel as if I had forced you to write this even though you're obviously into another pairing X3
xXTainted.InkXx chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was cute like always. XD

I only found one noticeable typo, near the end you wrote 'Lambo' instead of 'Lee'. Too much KHR on the brain? :P
greenstarsubaaru chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
totally agree with kakairu on being forced to write this lovely Lambo,s name totally killed the mood ...well if that was your intention ~hm,sneaky~ :).Well atleast you made the effort that is what counts right.
KakaIru chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This is cute! I absolutly love it!