Reviews for Lost and Found
Deathzbreath chapter 6 . 4/23
This was really good... not sure why you stopped but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you find time to finish it, it is very well wrote.
keep going
Lonny J chapter 6 . 1/8
Look, people are still reading and commenting on this fic 2 years after your query on continuing. I think that says all you need to know about how good it is. If you've found inspiration then please finish it. Put us out of our misery.
alpha chapter 6 . 1/5
fucking continue the story!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
definitly...please don't keep us hanging in suspense...just love your version and I/we hope you will continue the story up to the end..I/we hope it will be soon...
baldcoder chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
This is a great story. I hope you do find time to continue it!
Hamlet'sDaughter chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
Hey! Love your story, really really good and empathic character writing! Awesome! ;)
Just wanted to know if you were still continuing this? I would loooove to continue reading, see where it leads! :)
Dromaeo Prod chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
Maybe it's too late now, but yes, you have to continue this story, it's great, and I want to know what happen next, Chuck's recovery, Chuck and Sarah, the team hunting Quinn...
I hope you'll be back one day to finish this.
TheHufflepuffHuntress chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
Please continue this! I was specifically looking for this fic today and I found it and it was damn good and it was unfinished! So pleeeaaassseee?
Jokerfan1999 chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
Yes please
grevson chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
9 months ago yesterday, the BEST DANG CHUCK WHUMP FIC EVER was updated. The author excited everyone with great news- inspiration! They asked if people would like for the fic to be updated, but the author did not respond to everyone's begging.
Until further notice, we have buried this fic in a graveyard of stories. The fic has a tombstone larger than a house and every Chuck whump fan visits it every day to bring it flowers and their own tears.
If the author decides to re-update, all they have to do is pick up a shovel and dig the amazing fic from it's coffin!
( .MORE.
PLEASE)
grevson chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
'"I'm not going anywhere," she tells me, giving my hand a gentle squeeze. "We're not going anywhere," she says, pointing herself, Casey and Morgan.
"That's right buddy, we're with you all the way," Morgan says with sincerity.
"You're gonna be fine, Bartowski," Casey chimes in, "you believe that."'
tHAT'S OKay I didn't NEED mY HearT OR anYthing!
I'm loving this so far. Can't wait to read the other chapters!
tut1971 chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
Oh does this ever need to be continued. Eight months since you asked us though. Please tell me you haven't given up.
EmmyBears chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
YES YES YES YES! Continue this PLEASE! I beg of you. Okay that was a little bit too dramatic, but seriously you should continue this. I LOVE it!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
I don't know if you even read these comments, but let me say this: You've done a nice job with this so far. You may as well finish. There are a lot of stories on this site that writers just drop. I can't imagine why they do that. Some even moan about writer's block. Geezus, suck it up and get it done.