Reviews for Hot Dog
lipamo chapter 8 . 1/12
awesome. what a twist with jack reese.
anyway, this screams to be continued. so... i'll be waiting :)
Thanks for this!
lipamo chapter 7 . 1/10
just.. wonderful. you're a master of drawing relationships you know. thnk you so much and thanks for another chapter!
lipamo chapter 6 . 1/10
my good god .. you just HAVE to love this
lipamo chapter 5 . 1/10
wow wow wow, this.. is completey logical, realistic.. but i just didn't have seen it coming! love the way you draw jack reese's characters during all these chapters, really love it
lipamo chapter 4 . 1/10
wonderful!
sorry for being so short with words but i have to get to the next place.. uh, chapter.
lipamo chapter 3 . 1/9
wow just wow
Lizicia chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
I really like the way you carried this story to the end with a somewhat surprising conclusion of Jack Reese repenting and being forgiven. It rarely happens in Life fanfiction but it strikes me as more real than them never speaking again, to be honest. His transformation, and her letting go of her anger and even Crews' acceptance of the changes in him were all conveyed very believably. And yet they didn't go out of character - Crews is still wary of Jack but it's a good kind of wary. So, loved the conclusion, loved Sam and how the story wrapped itself up very nice and neat.
Jonny Napalm chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
More fun material. Nice callback with the feelings of family and Thanksgiving with the Black Friday episode. Adds some interesting subtext I wouldn't have thought to put in the gifting. Though in thinking about it... Good bit with the little one being unsure of how to deal with his folks wanting more in the family... felt nice and genuine. And the discussion of Sam meeting his grandfather was nice... understated but with a good amount of emotional tension. Thanks for sharing.
radagast-brown chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Good to have you back )
Kanna chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Jack seems to have changed. His meeting with Sam should be interesting.
Jonny Napalm chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Haven't seen any real good attempts at a reconciliation between Jack and Dani before. Makes for an interesting change. It will be engaging to see where things go with Charlie in your next installment to build on creating a new dynamic. Great stuff. Know that there are still folks out here who appreciate all the work you put into crafting new stories about Charlie and Dani for yourself and the rest of us. Thanks.
fox chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Don't know why, but it had never crossed my mind that danni and seever had never met. Liked their meeting, and sam was adorable. Please update soon.
Jonny Napalm chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Ah...I've never really seen any good moments between Seever and Dani in any Life fics... I loved the ones here though. Great material good sir. Every time I go back to Life as one of my favorite shows I come and look at the stories you've expanded on using those wonderful characters and I am filled with joy that the concepts work so well in other places. Thanks for sharing.
kanna chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I hope charlie made the right decisio. That it isn't going to cause to many problems. But that seems unlikely. Can't wait for more.
walk65 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
A new story from you. Yes!