Reviews for Lingering
Im dead inside chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I can't help but get butterflies in my stomach reading this. It fits almost, if not completely, with "The Devil You Don't Know" by Nini Black. I always tend to read first that one and than read this one after. Like it very much!

XO
I'm dead inside
Purple Apocalypse chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is absolutely fantastic. Buffy is my favorite fandom, but Glee and Harry Potter are also great. I don't usually read crossovers, but the fact that this story was about my favorite character on Glee and my favorite on Buffy convinced me to try it, and I'm glad I did. Kurt and Spike would be amazing together. And Kurt would actually make a great vamp. I don't love the Blaine bashing, but this story is still fantastic. It's such an original idea. I don't think there are any other stories with a Spike/Kurt Sire/childe pairing. Nice work.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was very interesting. I loved it.
GemmaGustinator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
That should sooooooo be an episode of glee for halloween :)
Arkham Inmate 1473 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Aww, that last line was so sweet. Can u post a squele, plz?
hpss2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Please continue this story! This oneshot is so good!
Deathbycitrus-cd chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is literaly the best thing EVER! You have to continue, please, please...please:3
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
brilliant!
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Ajfkasd, sweet jesus this is perfect. Your Spike dialogue is so spot-on, and flail, Kurt/Spike otp tho. Also,

Kurt's voice was soft, uncertain, as he suggested quietly, "Blaine?"

creys, precious!vampire!Kurt is the best; still adjusting to the whole "I can kill people and at worst I'd just feel annoyed" thing.

So basically this is awesome and so are you. And now I'm mostly done flailing.