Reviews for Musings of an Easily Distracted Mind
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 10/13/2020
I Love the idea that Monica organises Chandler when she needs a distraction, and he is purposely disorganised because he knows it helps her.
fibromyalgia chapter 10 . 3/4/2018
ok so you last posted 6 years ago... oh well. i thought this was amazing, job well done.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2015
Love these :)
ElizabethAQB chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
I love thia one ao much ! N thats right : monica is everything but empty ! Hes always so sweet ! Its amazing how much you get of his personality !
ElizabethAQB chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
I can imagine Chandler analysing them , especially Monica . He n Ross r the smartest ones , though while Ross shows it off , Chandler keeps it to himself , thats y hes so manipulative , he really gets their personality . Thats not the best thing in the world , but it shows another side of him. N I bet he dreamt about her all tHe time
ElizabethAQB chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Im gonna review every chapter. This is just amazing n sweet! I guess she would certainly be oon his list!
ElizabethAQB chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
this is so beautiful! you SO MUCH get Chandler's personality, I 'mean, it's unbelievable! please write more Friends fics, or at least continue this one! thank you and congrats!
Tricia chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
You know it is 2015 and people are still reading this, and it's damm good. You really nailed Chandler, I bet he was thinking all those things, I totally believe that Chandler had a thing for Monica from the first season on, even if the producers and writers denied it, just look at them. I really hope you continue this someday but if not, we get to read this awesome piece still.
Xmkdowk chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
I love the idea of Chandler purposefully messing up his wardrobe so Monica can have something to distract her :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
You have to continue, this is INCREDIBLE
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Loved your drabbles! You really understand Chandler.
RnR CnM chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
I just stumbled upon this fic, and lo-ov-ed it! This so could be Chandler's thoughts!
RnR CnM chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
Oh Chandler...his analysis of Monica is so true. He knows she can be crazy and annoying, but I love that HE loves that. It's so true to his character that he likes girls for their personality (not being dull and getting his jokes) and not for their looks, and Monica will always make things interesting for him :)

And on the Thanksgiving perspective, I almost teared up when he talked about how grateful he was for his six friends, you've got Chandler's voice so perfectly and I can't wait to see more of this fic!
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
Aaaaaand I seem to be reviewing almost every single chapter now :) Chandler's perspective on the 'Vase Poem' is so in-character (love that he came up with the quartet idea, fitting with how he uses humour to deal with things), and its so sweet how he imagines what he'd write about Monica.

I like Chandler's observation that his feelings for Monica come and go (and the comparision to smoking is spot on). It makes it very realistic, like he could have been feeling like this on the show, I honestly believe Chandler had some attraction to Monica before London but it wasn't that he was secretly longing for her or anything. You portray the balance so well, of how he's detached enough not to get super-jealous about her going out with other guys but also noticing her more than a friend.