Reviews for The Cure for Oogies
REDEADED chapter 1 . 10/5

smilingostrich chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Haha! This is hilarious! I love this story, and I hope you write more fanfics like this!
marcky chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
toph, stay awesome
CloudMinded013 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Hahaaha awesome!11
stunligmf chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
i don't understand what happened to Sokka at the end.. care to explain ?
Darkest Nightmare's Dread chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I believe you rated your story correctly due to the presence of language. I've always approved of RockWarriorShipping (Toph/Sokka) and EleWaterShipping (Aang/Katara). The explanations for the relationship names are on my profile. Until the next possible sighting, this is Darkest Nightmare's Dread, slowly fading into the shadows. . . . .
2n2kas chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
"They've been dating for a year."

Didn't they not have sex until a couple is married otherwise the girl is considered spoiled or something like that? Not to mention that there was no real protection... So i doubt that they would be idiots like that :/
Janemmy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
No offence but I think it's really good and u should finish it!:)
xWei chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
kyunggy chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh my gosh, your stuff is so amazing :D Just enough awkwardness, fluff, and smut :D
horsebugball24 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
you MUST make more chapters for this! This is honestly one of the best Kataang fics I have read! Pleassseeeee continue or give different pov's!
netnet11215 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
lol that was wicked cute. I loved it, and I would also love to read about what happened with Aang and Katara in those woods ;)
Summer Sweetheart chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Awesome fic. I love The Promise too. Read it three times since I got it. Anyway, loved the little lime, though I would've liked to see what Aang and Katara were doing in the forest. I'm a Kataang smut addict. XD Anyway, looking forward to more from you!
Hyper V chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Do another chapter! This time with a lemon! Or show Katara and Aang's part during that time that they were away. You have the rating for it, use it! Love all of your stories by the way, big fan and you're a big inspiration!
Screamindivr145 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
:) You must make more chapters.