Reviews for Later
miner chapter 1 . 3/1
Love it. Slightly speechless.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Had to go back and reread this. So beautifully written. Love the darkness and light of both characters. Love your take on how belle would be after locked up for so long and the complexity of life after. Awesome fic.
hervissa chapter 1 . 7/28/2014

But, well...I love it :)

And oh God you never ever ever go against Rumplestiltskin.
Not even in your dreams.

hervisssa :)
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Love this! You've done a great job! :)
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Oh my god, this is just, so much. Amazing, wonderful. Heartbreaking. Adore it so badly.
GoddessofSushi chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow, that was beautiful. I just finished Skin Deep and I really hope something kind of like this happens for real.
Lune-Solei chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This fic is amazing, and breathtaking, and so very, very bittersweet. I can honestly say that I love everything about it. The flow was lyrical, the repetition of "later" worked wonderfully and was persistent without being overdone.

I feel that this could have easily fit in with the series and I'm actually very interested now in this darker, broken Belle.

You have so many stunning lines and images that I would basically quote the entire fic back to you, so suffice it to say that your way with words is unparalleled. The only things I was confused about were who was Regina's lover in this, and why was Belle afraid of water?

I'm off to reread it. Thank you so much for posting this gem. :)
TKC852 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I really liked this piece. It was painful and sad and beautiful. I'm not sure how I feel about dark!Belle - that bit left me uncomfortable, which was GREAT, because that's what good writing is supposed to do :p challenge your thoughts and emotions!
shallowness chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow, this is a powerful story, and the use of the flash-forward, for the most part, is really effective. Well done.
O Flippered One chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
this is AMAZING!
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
The style you wrote this in is reminicent of poetry which only makes this fic better. Belle being broken and Gold having to help her is so painfully evident. Lovely work.
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Very painful story ... (smiles sadly) a painful happy ending.
xxLunaTerraxx chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This has to be of the darkest takes on Belle and Rumpelstiltskin's reunion I have ever read and I love it :) I always wondered why no one chose to explore this side of Belle. I mean, being locked up in a room for 28 years, with screwed up memories would break even the strongest of people I would think.

Excellent job once again!
allthingstv242 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That was intense(like camping)

And wow. It was beautifully written!

Except did belle just agree that gold should have killed Henry!
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I really like how you told this story, going from the present to the future. While we see Belle broken now, we get a much larger taste of what that means from the glimpses we see. You portray Gold just as he is but with that bit of heart that Robert Carlyle lets through (the man is BRILLIANT). The story was told well and I'd love to see more of this. Belle and Rumplestilkin's story totally got me when I saw "Skin Deep".