Reviews for Coffee Anyone?
thom.clark.73 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Hmmm... I Like It :)
Araytigre chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
ROFLMAO! That was beautiful! To be a fly on the wall at the next meeting (at Face's/Starbuck's house), I can just imagine the questions and the gob-smacked expressions to the answers. and that is only to the Starbuck's Coffee ones, then he hits them with the Battlestar stuff! Fun indeed! Thank You. TTFN
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
LOL! I followed your link when you reviewed my story and thought I'd take a peek. Saw that you write in a lot of old favorite fandoms. This was great. I love the idea of the Galactica crew on earth. Would love to see more of this, especially the guys' reactions to Face's news :).
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012

Good story
FairyOnAFlower chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
LOL!

Priceless story, amazing.

I watch both shows, so i know it, but mainly i watch the a-team. I'm about to do an A-Team-Harry potter crossover, should be funny, just thought i'd ler you know, I havn't started it, so don't expect it soon.

Anywho,

Bye.
Obsidius chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Awesome! I did not see the Starbucks coffee thing coming. WHAM it hit me out of nowhere. But I Loved the story. THanks.
KKJ chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Wonderful - I love all of the allusions to Battlestar Galactica throughout. One of my favorites is, "...I just spaced out for a bit..." - nice. :)
Katescats chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Hi that was a very good story.
Mister D8a chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
nice story.
Lisa chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Cute, however improbable. Just don't get how Face could spend 15 years of his life with the team and still be Starbuck.

Like the concept though and it is well written. Though, have to admit, Starbuck finally marrying Cassiopeia gives this Starbuckian chills! Don't do it, Bucko. Lords, don't grow up!

Very enjoyable read though as your humourous plot unfolds. Thanks for posting it.
MsJonyReb chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I liked how you managed to cross the two showes and then through in the connection to Starbuck's Coffee. . .Great job!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
A bit confusing.
LMiC2001 chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
I love it... Too Funny. I bet your favorite joke in the credits was face looking at the cylon. Mine too.