Reviews for Lucky I'm Not In Love With My Best Friend
T'Kerstin chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I totally love the whole texting thing with Mycroft. That's so like Sherlock annoying Mycroft. I just love how the two of them argue.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Poor John. :)
bcbdrums chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
i laughed so hard! but why did it end? what about the case?
NerdAndProudForever chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
AWWWW

ADORABLENESS ALL AROUND

I LOVE IT! GORGEOUS WRITING , LOVE! :D
photo100 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Laugh out loud funny all the way! One of the funniest things I think I've ever read
Winga chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was really lovely and John was quite John. I really enjoyed how you'd written this.
But. The case O_o I'm wondering what happened with the case. And why was Mycroft so opposed to the idea of their marriage? Waaaaaaah. Cruel to leave this hanging :/
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
That was so cute :) I especially loved the texts between Mycroft and Sherlock. Sherlock can be so frustrating.

Erin xx
Assarishita chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I loved it! Sherlock's teasing John was brilliant, as was Mycroft's reaction. I really feel that this story needs another chapter. Perhaps work out the case and have them fall in love for real?
Kleoette chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I would love to see this continue! With them staying together of course madly in love..Yeah, I'm such a Jonlock romantic... So please continue the story if your muses let you!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Great story XD

Thank you !
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was absolutely hilarious, you just made this so incredibly Sherlock, it was wonderful. And John, wondering, but still doing as he's told, no wonder everyone thinks they're a couple. I totally loved this, it was great.
LokistoletheTARDIS chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Amazing fic! So funny and really well written! I love it!
B. Noir chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Ahihihih, voi John! Sen ei enää kantsis välittää yhtään mistään mitä Sherlock laittaa sen tekemään :D

JA Sherlock oli ihanan tyyni ja menos asenteella "kyllä me molemmat tiedetään mitä tapahtuu ja miks"!

Vähä mä haluaisin et ne tekis kolmos kaudella jotain just näin päätöntä, et Sherlock vetäis näyttelemisen tapauksen takia tosi pitkälle ja Johnin pitäs vaan kestää se :D

Jatka vaan tällä saralla, tekeeki mieli lukee kepeempiä ficcei ko varsinainen sarja veti niin synkäks lopus :/
tanya13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
omg this is amazing! i cant wait to read more! and i hope soon!
holmesiswheretheheartis chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
is there gonna be more because this was fantasic