Reviews for Glory and Honor
Shadowolf chapter 25 . 4/4
You should let someone do a reading on this installments
NCISWarriorCats chapter 25 . 2/5
So. . .

I just learned that Skywarp was rebulit into either (your choice, I guess) Cyclonus or a regular Sweep.

I think it would traumatizing for Glory to learn that she killed someone she loved. . . and in cold blood, no less!

If you ever decide to write sequel to this, why not have Sweep Skywarp as third-in-command, under Scourge? I've heard that Skywarp's other name is Hellwarp, so that could be his Sweep name.

Garrr, I'm rambling here. And giving you rampaging plot bunnies to deal with, no doubt.

~Catsy
NCISWarriorCats chapter 25 . 2/4
Something for readers to chew on. . .

While reading Thundercracker's profile on .net, I learned that Unicron rebuilt him into Scourge. How's Glory gonna react when she learns her beloved uncle (and Skywarp, too) are now Sweeps?

I love this story and its prequel-TC and 'Warp are some of my favourite G1 'Cons.

And in any dimension, Sounders is still awesome!
Laddy-Daddy chapter 25 . 9/12/2015
I really loved it! And I know it's roughly a year since posting, but I really believe Glory isn't a Sue at all. All of the things she attained were developed over time and she had to work for them, it all ties in quite neatly and I really enjoyed her!

I hope you continue to write more about Glory and her friends and family(her family unit especially, I'd love to see more interactions with them).
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Absolutely amazing story. Had me stuck to this story all day until I finnished.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 25 . 2/16/2015
Thank you.
jpgFury chapter 25 . 10/15/2014
Absolutely loved both of your Glory stories. She is a great character and The storyline was absolutely engrossing. I kind of kept hoping in the back of my mind that she'd defect but I'm actually really glad that you kept her true to herself.

As I said before you made the drone so well rounded and real that it was hard to stick with old preconceived ideas about them being only baddies with no other aspect of their lives. Loved these so much and really hope to see more
Goeno chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
I loved it. I love Glory. And you want to know what's REALLY hated about Mary Sues? They're interlopers who replace the regular heroes and heroines. And they're usually God-moding. And irritating and junk. Really... It's the poor writing that makes a sue, not the tropes involved.
ShadowShade936 chapter 25 . 3/16/2014
This has been very enjoyable to read! I hope you will make more Transformers fanfics, and I have to say, you are rather good at it.
000AccountInactive000 chapter 25 . 3/16/2014
You really don't need to worry about Glory being a Mary Sue-she's one of the most likable OC's I've read about on this site, and she's certainly one of my favorites. Actually, this story and its predecessor are two of my favorite stories of all time; it's really cool to see the side of the Decepticons that wasn't really even implied to exist in the cartoon-the side of families and friends. Thank you so much for this excellent story; you did a fantastic job, and you can bet if Glory shows up in any more stories I'll be reading them.
enmused chapter 25 . 3/16/2014
Ah, I am gonna miss this story now that its all done and over with. But it was an excellent ending and I enjoyed seeing Glory's character develop. I personally think she was a very well rounded oc, despite the parts she played in the story. She still had all her fears and doubts but she fought with them instead of pushing them away. To me, that makes a big difference in levels if marysueism.

Keep writing!
redheadedreaper chapter 25 . 3/16/2014
"All good things must come to an end"
It has, indeed, been a wonderful ride :)
High Captain chapter 24 . 2/12/2014
Great work keep it up.
High Captain chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I love it! Glory To The True Decepticons!
cyberbee15 chapter 23 . 12/15/2013
So exciting is it really the end of the evil and cruel Galvatron's rein of terror? So cool thanks for making this chapter can't wait to see what happens next until then goodnight!