Reviews for Pages Upon Pages
Silver Apocalypse chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Aw. Bringing them back to what brought them together in the first place. Love this. :)
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aaaawwwee :')
literarylolita chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
How have I not seen this?

This is beautifully written. I wish I could write like you. Your style, your's so good. Prize-winning literature good. I'm aware that this is fanfiction, but your talent definitely shines through.

You captured Eli perfectly, as usual.

I can see this happening around Not Ready to Make Nice

DegrassiLover2010 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was so beautiful!

Eli and Clare will always end up back together and now I cannot wait until Friday to watch the new episode!
ShowTime chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
You know for some reason, can't say why, but I got a 5 CM per second vibe from this story...

Not sure if you've seen it, but if you have not, I'd definitely recommend it.

Thanks for the story
FlybyNoon chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
So I read this yesterday at 3am (I almost cried) but stupid FF wouldn't let me leave a review. -_- Anywhoo. I freaking loved this, makes me realize how much I miss Eclare.

They need to repair their friendship, before anything can happen. I love Eclare, they need time to themselves, especially Clare.

I'm hoping the writers have a treat in store for us at the season finale.

Great story ~
kyliespenname chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I Loved it! It's soooo good.. Just

like everything elsey you write!
maralita chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Written beautifully! :D
EmandEms chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
sigh. I miss eclare.
writersblock92 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was so good! Ive missed your writing. :)
depthoverdistance chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Well, that made me tear up. Here's to hoping that this actually happens and we'll all be happy again, haha. I just want to say your writing is incredible. I go back to your stories all the time because I don't think they'll ever get old!
ForverInYourArms chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Adorable...loved it.
heatherpoulette chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love you. That's all.
RRsabi chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I missed you too Eclare

:P hah, loved it! :D
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Things I love about this: The picnic bench brings back happy memories for Eli and Clare, no regrets. Clare gets warm after thinking about Eli. The note Eli wrote to Clare. Ugh what is my life that was so perfect. The slight jab at Eli's overly-pensive attitude towards everything. Eli knows Clare well enough to be able to tell how she feels even when he's like, 100 feet away from her. Eli following his heart. How he just non-chalantly sits next to Clare like nothing ever happened. How they automatically go back to the cutesy flirty banter that we know and love. Eli's hand leaves a "burn" on her knee, she is so hyperaware of his touches and all that jazz. Their silence is beautiful. Their stares are beautiful (and 18 minutes without commercials). CLARE tells ELI that she misses him, and Eli doesn't look like an idiot that pines after her. Their hour and a half hug without commercials. That you're well enough to write again.