Reviews for Their Second Chance
1sunfun chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
Nice.
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
Aww a happy ending! I'm glad they finally had that second child!
Kittenallie chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Great ending
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 15 . 6/1/2012
Katherine's action to spare Jane is admirable, she is about to die and yet, she wants justice! I loved how Edward stood with Katherine as well!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 13 . 5/17/2012
Ah Katherine will be the 5th queen! Maybe her cousins can stop her beheading this time!
PW chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
Awesome idea! Anne of Cleves was spared misery of not being be able to marry by not marrying Henry!
Ami Meitsu chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
I love this story, and have loved it from the beginning. It's an interesting concept and I like George and Jane having a happy marriage...And, I'm glad that Jane didn't have to die right away, she's a good character in this story.

I also really love Anne marrying Henry Percy. Nice little touch there. She deserves to be happy too! I love stories where she gets her happy ending too...And I SO hope she has enough sense to say no to the king. He had his chance and it passed. Besides, she's remarried. He can't do that!

I absolutely hate to nitpick and understand that it's your tale and you can do what you want, but I have to ask, does everyone HAVE to have SONS? I was SO hoping for girls for Anne and Jane(or at least ONE of them)...I know sons are fandom cliché but I always thought Elizabeth needed a little sister-at least as far as this fandom is concerned. *Sigh* (I know I'm biased-but that's a story for another time.)

Aside from my own nitpick, it's a great, cute little tale and I can't wait to see where you go with it. You deserve a cookie! XD *Gives cookie and crosses fingers for daughters in the future*
Random reveiwer chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
This is getting good
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
Uh oh...I don't see this ending well...at all... Anne's going to want to Stay with Henry Percy, isn't she? I hope she's got more sense than to go back to Henry...
Kate chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
hell no, king Henry didn't just say that! how can he expect Anne to come back when he set her aside for his mistress? I love Anne/king Henry pairing but sometimes he's too egoistical! (sorry for bad english, it isn't my native lenguage)
lizzy walton chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
nooo...their relationship was so perfect...
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
Poor George and Jane, I hope that their baby will survive!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
I hope Jane and George can still be together!
Ifab1ndiya chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
\"As you have so willingly and graciously submitted to me, I will grant your request," Henry told Anne. "You do realize, of course, that as our marriage will therefore be declared null and void, your daughter Elizabeth will be considered a bastard and will no longer be in the line of succession to the throne."\ She wouldn't if could be a marriage of good faith! Mary could've had the same thing if Henry was kind enough.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2012