Reviews for Brietta the beautiful
PercabethPrincess393 chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
OMG! Ok so update soon!;) I am really excited about the 13th chapter! I really like Damian better than Jeremy!:/ I don't feel that good when Brietta talks about Jeremy in that dreamy sence. While she is talking about Damian...I feel happy! But that is only my opinion. Write those chapters soon!:)
Booksnake chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
I'm dreaming, i'm dreaming, i'm drea.. NO it's actually there! i can't belive this chapter t's so long! it goes on and on and on and on and on... i'm so happy! Though i'm sad to see Damian go, i can't wait to see the ending you have planned for Jeremy! I'm sorry about the long gap before i reviewed, i had a problem with my laptop and i couldn't get access to another one for a while.
Once again i love your writing and can't wait for more, especially if it's a nice long chapter like this one! :D
And as for what you're going to do once you've finished this story, hopefully write some more! Or maybe even a sequel for this one! Whatever you do decide to do, i just can't wait.
keelykelly chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
My favorite chapter! The best! I love Brietta/Damian's Happily Ever After!
When you post it, I'll read Jeremy's too... but please don't make Damian cry or i will too! ;)
Great story.
popalot chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
No prob about the long update wait. I know how crazy life can get.
This story was amazing. I'm glad you made Jeremy come back with a girl. I love the way you ended this chapter with everyone shouting down the halls:)lol. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Keep uo the good work.
Pokemonchen chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
XD LOL Good point.
Anyhow, I wish you would described Jeremy's story with his fiancee more... it sounds interesting XD
I'm wondering though, if you HAD to decide between Damian and Jeremy, who would YOU pick (for your husband, for Brietta, etc.)
UPDATE THE NEXT HAPPY ENDING!
Tori Faye chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
I love this story sooooo much! :) You really need to update soon, you have me in suspense, I have to know what happens next. This is such an amazing story!
popalot chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Nice story. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see how it's going to end.
Booksnake chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
AWESOME! Two endings! That's amazing i can't wait to read either of them! It's a double bonus she ends up with bothof them! cannot cannot cannot wait to read it! and by that i maen both of them! I'm just a traditionalist wanting the prince to win, but jeremy is awesome too and from reading this chapter i'm so glad that i get to see them end up together! thanks so so so so so SO much for writing this! But on the other hand NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! it's ending soon! i feel like curling up in a ball and crying :'(
keelykelly chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
Whoa. Very interresting story. Which boy is she going to marry? (Personally, i like Damian ;))
Update soon!
Pokemonchen chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
You mean, chapter 13 is Brietta and Damian and chapter 14 is Jeremy and Brietta. Chapter 15 is a surprise :P
Cause this is chapter 12 :P
UPDATE
And eh. He's okay. Damian is too. I say okay cause I don't know who's better with Brietta O.o
Booksnake chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! a few days without internet acess and i log on to find one of my favourite stories updated! just can't wait for more! oh, and Damian is definetly the guy she should end up with and Jeremy her best freind or something of the sort. well at least in my mind. feel free to blow my ideas off with some amazing concoction that you come up with, after all your the writer not me! once again love it, thanks so much for taking the time for writing it and as politely as possible UPDATE SOON! ... um, please?
NewQueen2012 chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
She should end up with Damian. They are so cute together. Bretta an Damain together forever. Update soon I love it
Pokemonchen chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Make alternate endings! It's too hard to choose!
But we haven't seen Jeremy much so yea... you might want to include him a bit more so we can see his personality and stuff... But don't forget about Damian!
UPDATE
Booksnake chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Yay! it's even more amazing than i thought it would be! Can't wait to see who she ends up with. And boy do those nasty 3 need a kick up the bum! I just love how this story is turning out, when i think that it can't get any better, it does! Thank you for taking the time to write it and i'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Pokemonchen chapter 10 . 9/19/2012