Reviews for Her Guilty Conscience
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh my god! I've NEVER read a fic where Narcissa is the one sneaking around and Lucius is the one who gets hurt. You did a really good job with this!
ClawOfGlory chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was simply excellent. Narcissa's change of emotions was so realistic. It all makes sense.
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
FINALLY!

I'm so glad she feels bad about cheating on Lucius!

I like Lucius, he accepts Draco, well loves him and he loves Cissy for she does. Hmm it reminds me of Cygnus...well except for the abuse (DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT WRITING THAT!) Lucius belongs to peacock! And Draco sees him as his dad!

Very well done!

Much love!

C.G.
flutter of angel wings chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Another absolutely beautiful piece. You do so well at portraying the emotions of the characters.

Both were so nicely in character. I could see it all playing out in my head. I love writers who have that sort of talent.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I like the way you described Narcissa's whole behaviour, trying to lie her way out at first, and then freaking out when confronted to Lucius' passive reaction… The part about her being scared of being hit at first, and then wanting to, was also well done, and I like the way Lucius coldly told her that Rodolphus might, but he would not… Well done!
lella7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This is fantastic! The way Narcissa's guilt makes her feel is conveyed brilliantly and seems so real. You fitted the prompt line in very well and it flowed perfectly with the story. You made it really sound like something Narcissa would say.