Reviews for About trees and empty forests
musme chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
I love it very much!
sugarskull85 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
The fact that I remembered the name of this story in order to go back and read it again just shows how much I love this story as I read a lot of fanfiction. Please please please come back and finish this story off. I need a conclusion!
Manningstar chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
This is a wonderful story. Sometimes I want to just shake and yell at Dave and Kurt - they both want the same things and yet they can't just talk about it. And of course, with this chapter, I can just predict that Dave thinks Kurt is going to end up with Blaine while Kurt is realizing he loves Dave. I'm very interested to know what happens next. Thanks for writing!
bella526 chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
I was just rereading this & I am so hoping that you plan on continuing it! It's truly one of the most well-written and developed Kurtofsky fics I've encountered, so I can't wait to read more! :)
magephilia chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
Looking forward for the next chapter
DarkestAngel13 chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
PLease continue this story!
FlowerChild13 chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
Excellent well-plotted story, I particularly like the pace, slow but very natural. Looking forward to updates.
bella526 chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
I absolutely adore this fic! I really hope you plan on continuing it. I can't wait for them to tackle some of the bigger issues between them! *_*
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
screams
THIS FIC IS SO FUCKING GOOD HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU'RE AMAZING AND MAGICAL AND OH MY GO THIS IS BRILLIANT I JUST
FUCKING WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 14 . 10/12/2013
This is amazing! I can't wait for Kurt to tell David he's not really a hooker.
Hani chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
I loveeeeeee your fanfiction XD

I think I read every chapter more than 5 times this month LOL

I love the way you make Kurt and Dave narations, their insecurities, and the plot.

You deserve more hugs and kisses from me :P and more reviews...

Thankyou!
Lizinhadias chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
FINALLY! ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Well, I thought they would progress more at some point. But its good news: more chapters to the plot to progress!
HWAITING! :)
WickedWhiskey chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
You UPDATED! This chapter was so wonderfully written that I'm left utterly speechless! I'm so amazed that with each chapter I grow to love these characters more and more;-) Great work! Hugs-Whiskey
superyellow chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
It was a bittersweet chapter, in happy part,Kurt started knowing his feeling for Dave, and did act like Dave's boyfriend,but in other hand, Blaine's appearance just bringed back the pain of life for Kurt, and Dave's lack of confidence, hope they will survive this time.
louisestrange chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
I was so, so happy to see you'd updated! Their increasing domesticity is just adorable...but poor Kurt, having to deal with Blaine coming along and making him feel bad.

I can't wait until it clicks into place for both of that they are actually in a relationship, but I love the trials and tribulations along the way! Great job, as always. And I'm still looking forward to more 'Nothing Rhymes with Circus' too, just FYI :)