Reviews for Armchairs
I liked it. Well done.
doyle chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
meet me in Montauk
disgruntledwannabe chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That was...oddly perfect actually.

I've read a lot of post-Reichenbach fics, and all of them seem to follow one of two patterns: (1) John screams, rants, and raves at Sherlock before forgiving him unconditionally or (2) the aforementioned screaming, ranting and raving, except John refuses to forgive him without consequences.

While both certainly express some truth to the way both characters would react, because there most certainly would be consequences for Sherlock being essentially DEAD for x amount of years, neither seem to really express their relationship very well in my opinion - not for the first initial re-meeting at least.

This fic was again, oddly perfect.

I love the way you went about it, and I love the way that you wrote John's refusal to ask a stupid question, and how he didn't voice all of the questions that he wanted to. I just loved it. Especially the way they laughed.

The laughing was the best part. That was what made it believable to me personally. The sort of relieved, reuniting laughter between to people who giggle over crime scenes. That detail just captured their relationship in a nutshell for me.
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Dawwww!

You were so nice that I had to check you out. Was not disappointed.

If they had this be the reunion in the actual show, my life would be complete. This was so sweet and just... Ah, this has degraded my ability to use words!

Amazing job!
dat-patriot chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
yes perfect... ;w;
mar-iguana chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
-sobbing grossly-
That was so perfect..
AvoidThisSpace chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Yay for in-character, ambiguously-asexual fics! Thanks also for providing a uncommon take on Holmes' return. Watson being all o_o "You. Living. Sherlock. What. Hi?" and Holmes being "Yes, I just faked my death. So very sorry about that, John. Hugs now?". Not including snogging/punching/fainting gives it a niche in a well covered area. Wish our beloved (/not your housekeeper!/) landlady was a little less damsel-in-distress, but I digress and b**ch, which doesn't reflect that I like this. You've got the Watson and Holmes voices sorted, hence why I'll now go stalk your account for other fics of my fandoms.
TrollandoFics chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Beautiful. Really well written.

I love all the details. And I think it's great that John would be solving cases without Sherlock. I'm sure Sherlock would be proud of him. :)
piowpiow chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
oh aw. just. just aw. this was lovely.
RossyBowties chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I'm not crying...no...oh god I can't lie. I'm sobbing everywhere. That was so perfect.
PurpleIris chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I loved this. It is exactly what I would want from a reunion and brought more than a few tears to my eyes.
shamarmon chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Really great story! Very realistic and in character. I loved it!
addicted2fic chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Charming. I love the last phrase :)
Falling-Petal84 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was incredibly touching!

I guess it's partly because it's quite late already but the ending had me tearing up a little.

The whole scene was so sweet and touching!