Reviews for The Royal Family
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Okay, good. I notice some mistakes here and there, but I like the story keep on writing it.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Poeple are just really mean. I wonder who tat guy was. I really love your story Pleasae update again soon. Pretty pretty please?
Guest chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Cool this POV was really interseting. Her father doesnt seem to bad. I really liked the last pat about her being like her mother. I loved the chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Alex looks nice today, seems like Noah likes it. And is it just me or is Noah really assuming and forward? I wonder whya the teacher didnt say anyting... Anyway i loved the chapter and I really Love this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Poor Grandma Alex gave her quite a shock. And now she has to live ther for a year. DUN DUN DUN. I wonder what Noah though when alex walked away. I really liked the chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Awww Noah is actually being sweet!? Sort of. I really liked the chapter tough it was really amazing. And I knew Noah woudnt like her reaction from the last chapter. Whats gonna happen next with those two? Way to Go. I really love thos story.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Their reaction are just so much fun! I feel slightly bad for Alex's father tough; he seemed really dissapointed. And I bet Noah doesnt like he reaction at the cementry one bit. I really liked this chapter. It wasAwsome.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
The Irony... I loved it! And is iit just me or does the Queen sound really supeficial? I Love the chapter and I really want to see thei reaction.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Go Alex! I love to read Noah reactions to Alex Its really amusing. That was an AWSOME chapter. way to go!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Noah is sort of mean but I like his POV. I really liked the first chapter. Youre a goog writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Aww poor Alex. The story sounds really inteesting tough. loved the Prologue
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
I love this story! it is really awsome!
Please write more!
ScarletFire23 chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
This is great! I'm glad you added these chapters! Thank you!
ScarletFire23 chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
I really want to read more! I can't wait for the next chapter!