Reviews for Lonely Boy
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
this story still makes my heart swell with happiness
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
rereading this and this story makes me want to clawed my heart out

SO GOOD

UGH *CLUTCHING HEART*
Terry chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Love the story. Great character development.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
DEAD
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
JUST KILL ME ALREADY
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I WANT TO HUG THIS STORY AND JUST LET IT SWALLOW ME WHOLE UNTIL MYHEART STOP BEATING
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
THIS IS A REREAD BUT I STILL WANT TO CLAW MY HEART OUT AND STAB IT OVER AND OVER
Marie chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
What a nice romantic story. So cute! I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
BlueTigress chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Fantastic story! :D Love it that, that he takes her to the museum and how they finally got together is sooooo perfect! :D LOVE IT! :D
nicbec75 chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Gah! Making out in the stacks *sigh* Perfect – just perfect!

Loved this - "I'll show you my books," she offers ... "Books, Castle. I said books." LOL We all know where his mind went there! haha

Oh my, you two were on fire with this! "A lot of Russian," he comments. ... "Not too much rushing, I hope. Plenty of time." And “Hardy?” LOL and of course, the entire Richard Castle collection – yep, she’ll be exploring his entire collection, I’m sure ;)
nicbec75 chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
“Yes, that. Also . . . Beckett, people stop saying no to you. When you have a lot of money. They stop making you work for it. So you get lazy. And selfish. And really, really stupid." – awww, that is so true and it makes me so sad for Castle :'( he really doesn’t have that many true friends outside their little 12th precinct fam. I love that he admitted Beckett changed him, made him a better person :D & I think Castle’s definitely done the same for her as well.

Ohhhh, slumber part in the stacks! I like that hehe Altho I think the pajamas should be optional ... ;)

"Smile minus last-ditch effort to avoid imminent death equals a strange tightness in his chest" - loved that :) Ugh & the hand holding! Squeeeee! Loved his story bout the younger girl too ... so was it Kate or he was just hoping it might have been her? Meh, whichever, I love them together in the library! XD
keystothecastle chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Oh my! If anyone ever doubted that libraries and books and language were sexy, you've just killed that doubt! Wonderful!
nicbec75 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
The first part of this chapter? With Castle talking to Alexis over the phone & the aside comments between him & Kate? Yea, I have to admit, I flailed just a bit ... & at their lil 'date' at the back end of the chapter too lol *sigh* You two make a great team :)
nicbec75 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Aww - I feel sorry for him having to fend for himself so much .. I'm I'm kinda angry at Martha for making him .. although it made him what he is today and that I can't complain or be at all angry about :)
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aww! Little Ricky - er, I mean 'Richard' - sounds sooo cute! I'm picturing a pint size Nathan Fillion and that's an adorable thing I tells ya! I like where this is going - Kate gets an insight into what he was like as a kid - definitely far from the self-assured, cocky playboy image he had going when she first met him.