Reviews for Hells Lover vs Heartbreakers
Foreshadow Of Darkness chapter 33 . 7/13/2017
please continue! I've been waiting for this story to be uploaded for two years Now! Totally shitty how the guys did the girls, hope they get what they deserve. I have a theory of what's happening. I think that the only reason they are doing this is because they want the guys to realize what they went through and for them to feel the same pain, but I also think that the girls are waiting for the guys to realize and go back to them. But it could be only me who thinkd that, just a theory.
mylilkai chapter 33 . 1/15/2016
This story is fantastic! I can't wait for the next chapter. you're doing a great job.
MadamScorpio chapter 33 . 7/23/2015
if we can vote on who's with who or really who shouldn't get a happy ending...KOGA definitely does not deserve Ayame and Sango needs a new man. It probably messing up what you got going on but there would be more stress than what's really necessary if Sango got back with Miroku. Just those two couples! I think Kai is a sweetheart and deserves Ayame! Koga had his chance the jerk. I just don't like Miroku. point blank...no reason just he makes my skin crawl lol! Sango can do bad all by herself.
JUST NO SanxMir & Koga x Ayame at least in this.
InuKag...i'm on the fence lol. I guess im saying the boys should feel like shit and get none of the ladies lol! Wouldn't that be a plot twist lol! Just don't go yelling about ppl telling you how to write your story. its just a suggestion:)
Anyway hope you update soon
M
karavinemarinas chapter 33 . 6/15/2015
Wow...Great chapter so far...Hoping for a new chapter soon...Thanks...
rinpup14 chapter 33 . 6/15/2015
wait makes great anticipation
kittychic0895 chapter 33 . 6/9/2015
Yes these guys need to feel the pain the girls felt
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
I believe it's throat and not throughout.
fanficnewbiee chapter 33 . 6/7/2015
I hope that when everything ties together Ayame is NOT I repeat NOT with Koga! Thanks for sharing and updating. :D
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
the shittiest day...damn...lol!
M
jj chapter 32 . 3/31/2015
The jerk of Sesshomaru seen have moved on with that whore hopefully Rin find a sexy demon that make her happy again and Sesshomaro totally rot in hell with his whore
kittychic0895 chapter 32 . 4/1/2015
Oh no
Taino Delsan13 chapter 32 . 4/1/2015
What inuyasha, Sesshomaru, miroku and koga are dicks all of them. Even after so many years they still find a way to hurt the girls when they haven't done nothing to them. Grr I hope the girls fins themselves great man tell their ex f off. Great chapter if my blood is boiling with his a**
rinpup14 chapter 32 . 3/31/2015
guys dont kno how bad things can get when u piss off a girl
fanficnewbiee chapter 32 . 3/31/2015