Reviews for Blackwater A through Z
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Most of your sentences start missing their first word, such as, I or It or They and so forth. Others use commas but they are just run on sentences or use ... folowed by a -, that isn't needed. You break to into thier sentences to say things that can be saved afterwards, then jump back in the middle of the sentence. You are a good writer so you already know this, so why do it? Why make your amazing work needlessly complex? These stories are good but could have been great without this. I understood some is because of style.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I don't understand why he was being so rude to her just becuase he did not want her to know. I am confused how he was fighting humans and they were able to hitand injure him and he was able to hit them. I liked this becuase it was different from what I have been reading and was written very well.
Geneu chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Four? Why four?
blckwaterforeve chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
you should really continue this! it would make me very happy!
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
laurazuleta18 chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Damn you're on a roll!

I'm loving this shots!

Loved it loved it!

Can't wait for the next one!
laurazuleta18 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Awwnn this was just so fucking cute

I was smiling like a fool the whole time I was reading

Amazing job bb

Loved it
xmukax chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Aww! So sweet! And good :) really good
ljrider chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
This make me cry both times I read it. I love all the detail and emotion in this. Is wonderful and beautiful.
ljrider chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
So cute. Funny to see Seth as the older brother.
ljrider chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
This my favorite. I picture it so pretty and classic. You write so good.
ljrider chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
LOVED it! I think interaction between Leah and brother and Embry and Quil is so funny. She cracks me up, chasing Jacob down like dat.
brankel1 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012